GDT: Bills vs. Dolphins 1st Half Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

These guys are supposed to be world class athletes. I'll buy into what you're saying if it was the second half, but halfway through the first quarter with commercial breaks to rest they shouldn't be exhausted. Rex is issue. This offense does hurt the defense, but it's too early in the game to blame it on being tired.

I'm not saying it's excusable or that a better defense might not perform better, but to not recognize how an inept offense affects the defense is just not understanding how the two play off each other. I played on a great defense in college with a subpar offense. Eventually it gives. Not saying the Bills are a great D, but I understand how the uninspiring play of the O affects them.

I'm not saying it's excusable or that a better defense might not perform better, but to not recognize how an inept offense affects the defense is just not understanding how the two play off each other. I played on a great defense in college with a subpar offense. Eventually it gives. Not saying the Bills are a great D, but I understand how the uninspiring play of the O affects them.

I get what you mean, I'm just not willing to attribute a team marching down the field on their second possession due to the defense being tired. We had two three and outs, but it was only the second time the defense was on the field. Later in the game I would complete agree with your statement. We just have too many fundamentally unsound tacklers.

I feel like I'm watching one of those college teams running a silly but effective offense and saying "that would never work in the NFL". I don't mean to not enjoy our strengths and mask Tyrod's weaknesses, but am I wrong in thinking that most NFL teams employ some degree of passing the ball in between the numbers from 10 to 20 yards down the field from time to time?

Oooh....delay of game...that's awesome.