Whaley is the issue not Rex!!!!!!!!&#3

brfith

Think about it logically people !!!!!!!!! This team had issues long before Rex, there is a reason Marrone ran out of town!!! Rex can get us wins and the playoffs without Whaley's meddling in the roster and gameplan. Wakeup Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Think about it logically people !!!!!!!!! This team had issues long before Rex, there is a reason Marrone ran out of town!!! Rex can get us wins and the playoffs without Whaley's meddling in the roster and gameplan. Wakeup Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hell yeah!!! and while we're at it...have the Pegulas sell the team to Jon Bon Jovi....he has our best interests at heart.

Oh for God's sake Whaley got hamstrung into an entire draft full of garbage this year because Rex crashed the defense last year and needed a Clemson guy and a throwback no other team in the league even wanted. Throw in a 3rd front 7 guy in the top 3 picks of the draft....one whose own college coach rolled his eyes on national TV when he was selected.....and then allow two thirds of the 200 yard rushing games in the ENTIRE NFL SEASON and it's not the coach's fault?

You're correct in blaming Whaley only if he was the primary proponent of Rex when he was fired.

Let's look at the Bills' records in the seasons after we ran Mularkey out of town for DARING to have a 9-7 season in 2004

2005 5-11

2006 7-9

2007 7-9

2008 7-9

2009 6-10

2010 4-12

2011 6-10

2012 6-10

2013 6-10

Get ready for 30 straight years of no playoffs if we gut the team again

Nice thread. You should dump your regular account and keep posting as brfith.

2013-2016: 30-32 (.484) - if we finish 9-7, it'll be .500

2009-2012: 22-42 (.344)

While we aren't as good as we want to be, we're definitely better than we were previous to him becoming GM. If you have a guaranteed better option, I'm all for it, but I'm not convinced Whaley is the problem with this team.

We had a good defense with much the same personnel, and then changed scheme and it fell apart. We had a ****ty offense, picked up a few key players, and changed scheme, and move the ball better now.

We need a better defensive scheme, and things will be largely ok. Or we can somehow get a HoF QB, to make up for the weak defense.

i'm no fan of Whaley....

but let me say this....assuming he was outmaneuvered by russ to hire rex (to sell tickets)...which I believe

then it's not his fault most of the defense was turned over or played out of position to accommodate the switch to 3-4

I like turtles...

2013-2016: 30-32 (.484) - if we finish 9-7, it'll be .500

2009-2012: 22-42 (.344)

While we aren't as good as we want to be, we're definitely better than we were previous to him becoming GM. If you have a guaranteed better option, I'm all for it, but I'm not convinced Whaley is the problem with this team.

We had a good defense with much the same personnel, and then changed scheme and it fell apart. We had a ****ty offense, picked up a few key players, and changed scheme, and move the ball better now.

We need a better defensive scheme, and things will be largely ok. Or we can somehow get a HoF QB, to make up for the weak defense.

This.

i'm no fan of Whaley....

but let me say this....assuming he was outmaneuvered by russ to hire rex (to sell tickets)...which I believe

then it's not his fault most of the defense was turned over or played out of position to accommodate the switch to 3-4

And that's the problem with ownership. They wanted Rex and in order for him to run his scheme we were going to need to go backwards. My understanding was that Whaley wanted Hue Jackson to be the head coach and for Schwartz to remain at DC.

Now that they have hired Rex and he didn't win 10 games are we going to change schemes AGAIN next year?! Please God make this stop.

Reached this revelation after Rex masterminded a win over a late season 0-fer team??