• 10-6
    • 9-7
    • 8-8
    • 7-9
    • 6-10
  2. 2. Playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

Honestly, I hope we lose to Cleveland if it will push Rex out the door. I'm sick of this crap. I'm usually level headed and strive for continuity, but Rex is incapable and we have shown no improvement really. I predicted 7-9 early this season, I think our last win comes against the browns and we get swept by the jets and Miami

8-8 or 9-7...

So sick and tired of this team going down 5 and 6 people at a single position the entire year and it killing us...

But that hasn't killed them. WRs were catching passes or getting wide open (Sammy W) only to have Tyrod unable to see them or unwilling to throw. The D collapsed as a unit - inexcusable . The Bills lost this game largely because they don't have a QB that can compete with the Carrs of the league . The D is ok but not elite .

Steelers- L

Browns- W

Miami-L

Jets- W

This season has felt like 8-8 since week 1

They lose next Sunday.. and lose UGLY like (50-13) then finish the season on a 3 game winning streak

9-7 and lose the tie breaker to Pitt for the final playoff spot.

Edited by PatsFanNH

As much as I hate Rex Ryan, I think 10-6 is possible simply because of the schedule. With three homes games in a row they could go into the Jets game at 9-6. Pittsburgh will be tough, obviously, and who will cover Brown is anyone's guess, but may Ben goes down. I could see the Bills needing the Jets game for the playoffs and losing that one in a reversal of last year. The Dolphins in Buffalo in December are usually toast, so I do see that game and the Browns game as wins.

10-6 *and* playoffs because nothing would be more Billsy to do than grind the gears of 80% of the fan base that wants Rex Ryan fired.

Not only does Ryan get the Bills to the playoffs, he's essentially here until he decides not to be. He'll probably even pick off the wild card just for spite.

Besides, the NFL would love that story and the owners would go to the Pegulas and say "see, you've got a decent team now. No more excuses, go build a new stadium."

I think that the Bills fan base would not be happy if Rex Ryan/Tyrod Taylor got the Bills into the playoffs. Just a hunch.

As much as I'd like to see 10 wins, I just don't see this team beating the Stealers unless we bench Tyrod. My current prediction is that we'll loose to the Stealers and then win out after that to give us cloudy hope for next year. Just for the record, I still like the 4/3 D better.

Go Bills! ! ! ! !

Edited by BuffaloFan68

As much as I'd like to see 10 wins, I just don't see this team beating the Stealers unless we bench Tyrod. My current prediction is that we'll loose to the Stealers and then win out after that to give us cloudy hope for next year. Just for the record, I still like the 4/3 D better.

Go Bills! ! ! ! !

If we cover like we did against Oakland, we will not beat the steelers. We probably give up 40 honestly. Even to Ben on the road, with lousy weather.

Nice. I found your original poll from September 2. Looks like I voted 8-8 (and No Playoffs) both times! :bag:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/188108-your-honest-prediction-for-the-bills-record-this-year/?do=findComment&comment=4027044

Went 6-10 back then, looking good for complete correctness :P