When we were ahead 24-9...

MPT

How much did you guys think we were going to lose by?

We knew it was going to happen, but did we expect 4 unanswered touchdowns?

We could have literally sent no one onto the field during that time and given up fewer points. Rex Ryan's team, for a significant part of the second half, was worse than not even playing.

We knew it was going to happen, but did we expect 4 unanswered touchdowns?

We could have literally sent no one onto the field during that time and given up fewer points. Rex Ryan's team, for a significant part of the second half, was worse than not even playing.

I knew raiders would come back

They are the best 2nd half team in the league and we are a mediocre 6-7 win team that can't beat teams with winning records

Look at all of our wins, against garbage teams. We are trash. The defense still is awful and Tyrod can't play QB

There is no future on this team

My first thought was now the defense has to hold them. As soon as the defense starting folding the next drive I honestly felt it was going to be all over soon. What a terrible feeling

They actually had me this time. I thought we had it. I'm always skeptical but tonight I believed...I'm dumb.

I have learned to avoid soul-crushing disappointment like that by simply resigning myself to the fact the the Bills can and probably will lose no matter what the score is at any point in the game.

Still live and breathe Bills football, but there's no way in hell I'll ever "Billieve" in anything other than their almost unparalleled ability to lose games in any way possible.

They actually had me this time. I thought we had it. I'm always skeptical but tonight I believed...I'm dumb.

I'm with you....I feel like Charlie Brown and Lucy just yanked the football out and I fell flat on my face.

Everyone was saying if this defense can hold the Raiders in the first half to only 3 FG's it should be a win...

Then the second half started with another big run from Shady and a TD by Tyrod and it was 24 to 9 as all Bills fans were giddy with delight!

Suddenly the Bills offense couldn't run, and couldn't pass and the defense started rushing only three. The result of that was 4 Raider TD's 38-24 win.

What the hell happened to the defense that held them to FG's in the first half and the Shady that was running wild for 130 yards and Gillisilee who was unstoppable?

As soon as they drove right down the field and scored after that I knew it was over. Once it became a shootout I knew we weren't going to compete. We don't have a QB

Did we have a QB while we were going up 15?

He sucked the rest of the way but with the Rex D, against a decent or better offense unless we're up about 35, the game is in doubt.

When was the last turnover we created?

I said 20, no joke, to the three guys I was out with. I was wrong but not by much. Team is the outlier, year after year, when it cones to what should happen. They continue, to miraculuosly, overcome the 95% probability and be the 5% improbability.

TT can't make a single damn play when trailing and the D can't hold a lead.

DING DING!!!! when was the last turnover, big play, sack on defense. They sit back and get picked apart. It is disgusting.

Don't worry. We can get more of Rex's son's friends from the Clemson frat house in the first round then wonder where the hell they are all year.

Wait. Is Rex's kid draft eligible?

They seem to do this often. Offense goes into a shell after we go up. I found it odd that we go wildcat at the critical series in the game.

We would call that a choke. They were cruising up to that point, then I have no idea what happened, Tyrod couldn't hit a barn, the line couldn't run block, the Defense completely collapsed, and the coaching decisions again seemed dumb.

I was with a date-- a Giants fan. She was upset because Pit was up 12-0 or something. Oakland was about to score, and I told her, hey, the Bills are going to lose this, too. She said, what, they're up big. I said, trust me, they're going to lose.

At least we're seeing each other again.

I was with a date-- a Giants fan. She was upset because Pit was up 12-0 or something. Oakland was about to score, and I told her, hey, the Bills are going to lose this, too. She said, what, they're up big. I said, trust me, they're going to lose.

At least we're seeing each other again.

misery loves company!