Sea/NE ...go PATRIOTS!!!!

r00tabaga

I never cheer for the Patriots. No way.

You don't live in Seattle. After having put up with this crap during Pete Carroll's tenure, I frankly hate the Seahawks more than I do the Patriots*.

It all started with the fake punt in Toronto for me.

You don't live in Seattle. After having put up with this crap during Pete Carroll's tenure, I frankly hate the Seahawks more than I do the Patriots*.

It all started with the fake punt in Toronto for me.

A Mack Truck sized agree to all of that right there.

There is no team that I like to see lose more than the Patriots. There is no quarterback that I would rather see smashed into the turf by a defender than Tom Brady. Smug arrogance and cheating will never with them respect.

I'm still rooting for the Seagulls...but if Gronkowski beats Sherman half to death with Tom Brady's amputated leg, I wouldn't be disappointed.

Nothing runs deeper than my hatred for the Pats.

My Dolphins hatred is still deeper...

My Pats hatred is momentarily stronger, but that's just a temporary abberation, to be rectified when Brady retires and Patriots fans go back to rooting for the Giants.

I hope karma visits Sherman real soon. Like career ending karma. He is getting old, as Woods proved, but I want him gone on "my terms".

Always hated him. No class. Dirty.

And he's horribly ugly.

Where's my hypertension pills.

This.....followed by Sherman knocking little punk Edelman into next month.

Edelman hate is the deepest hate of all.

Then Sherman stares down Belichick on the sidelines...and The Hoodie knocks him clear across the field with Force Lightning from his fingertips.

Then Sherman stares down Belichick on the sidelines...and The Hoodie knocks him clear across the field with Force Lightning from his fingertips.

Every once in a while a comment is read and I literally laugh out loud.

Thank you for that. Not much smiling today. 😩

Well if we moved the ball on them like that, NE will have a field day.

You keep using that word "we" - I do not think you understand what the word means.

Screw both teams, I hope they kill each other and it ends in a tie..

Hopefully Monday's referee team can be there as well and also get killed.