Rex at game 7

Smiley Dear

My buddy took this pic and texted it to me. I know it's a day off for the Bills, but you if the Bills look disorganized and Ill prepared on MNF, you know who to blame.

It's not letting me upload the pic from my iPhone. If someone tells me what to do I'll post the pic of Rex in the bleachers at Progressive

Edited by Smiley Dear

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? He can't take a day off? If the company you work for is disorganized should you or the boss not be allowed to take a day off? Jesus some of this stuff is just ridiculous.

For a 4 month window here he probably shouldn't be taking days off to travel to sporting events.

I'm the last to pull the "omg he took 5 minutes out of his day that he could've been preparing for the game!!!" but a watch party at his house might've been better here as far as keeping a balance

Not sure what it matters, it's a bad look to some fans maybe!? Rex isn't a BB type or one of the coaches who sleep in their offices...if he is drinking beers and eating wings in the bleachers or if he is doing it at a local Buffalo sports pub it won't make a damn a difference.

I disagree. Players get days off and travel where they want and do things, the HC shouldn't be held to a different standard. How does anyone know he didn't spend 7 or 8 hours starting at 5 or 6 am? We don't.

Rex usually starts his day at the Timmy on Big Tree and I don't think he is there before 6:45am. So he gets on a plane at 5:30 pm see the game flys back right after, no big deal. They play on Mondsy Not Sunday no prep day lost

Jim Harbaugh was at the Cubs game two days ago with his dad. The horror.

Haha. Are you comparing Harbaugh to Rex?

Rex is just completely tone deaf. Dude would rather be a celebrity than great coach. He'll probably be hanging out with Trump next Tuesday. I just want him to make the Bills great.

Yea. I think that initial success he had with the Jets really got to his head.

I really want to like Rex but since those first 2 years, he has a worse record than Jauron.

No one would give a crap if Belichick went to game 7 because he's actually done something. But Rex will be amazing on TV.

When the Cubs win, are the Chicago fans in Cleveland gonna do a championship riot?

If the Cavs didn't win the championship, could you imagine the suicide watch in Cleveland right now?

Can we stop comparing everything and anything to Bill Belichick? Some of you are obsessed. I'm not taking a shot at anyone in particular, I just hate the guy!

Point is, great coaches/ players get the benefit of doubt over below average ones.

Joe Madden could use one of my fancy fireball shots. Nice job this inning.

I would take my chances with Maddon being the coach of the Bills. One of my favorite coaches in all sports.

And what's so fancy about your fireball shots?

Point is, great coaches/ players get the benefit of doubt over below average ones.

I would take my chances with Maddon being the coach of the Bills. One of my favorite coaches in all sports.

And what's so fancy about your fireball shots?

My fireball shots grant moments of clarity. Like when you want to rush your starter out of the game or perhaps when you want to leave your closer in a 7 run game to waste bullets or better yet!!! When you want to rush him into the game the following night when Lester is dealing.

Holy smokes

Classic thread. And you wonder why the reasonable among us constantly shake our heads at our fellow Bills fans...

I heard that Rex took time away from game planning to have a conversation with his wife on Tuesday also.

GASP HE TOOK THE 35 MINUTE FLIGHT TO CLEVELAND!!!!?!

Jim Harbaugh was at the Cubs game two days ago with his dad. The horror.

I personally dont care where he is. They have these things called planes, tablets, and internet.

Well whatever he spent it was worth it

Classic thread. And you wonder why the reasonable among us constantly shake our heads at our fellow Bills fans...

I heard that Rex took time away from game planning to have a conversation with his wife on Tuesday also.

All of this. Lol at OP, millionaire goes to game 7.

Good for him.