Patriots Message board is fantastic right now.

Some really good quotes. My favorite so far is in response to one of their fellow fans giving credit to the Bills for beating two strong teams back to back:

"F*** em. I'm gonna go take a **** in the city's Bass Pro Shop that never was."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was one group of Pats fans at the LA Backers bar. They were whining the whole second half and it was absolutely glorious. Still not 15 years worth of revenge, but it's a start. When Brady retires I'll be grinning from ear to ear.

Half of them are giving us credit for basically whooping their ass, the other half are complaining about No Brady and the refs...

The blaming of the refs is amazing. I only listened to the game, but it seems like the refs called a clean game - something those fans are probably not used to.

Some really good quotes. My favorite so far is in response to one of their fellow fans giving credit to the Bills for beating two strong teams back to back:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

Thier salty tears taste like chowder.

The blaming of the refs is amazing. I only listened to the game, but it seems like the refs called a clean game - something those fans are probably not used to.

There were a couple of sideline plays that i kept waiting for the flag to come out on. They werent penalties but im so used to seeing those called against us, especially vs the pats

Sorry, but hogan had 2 handfuls of bills jersey on that opening play. Pi or not, they're gonna call that, it was the lane that Edelman ran through

Edelman was freakin' tackling our D all day long. I don't mean blocking, I mean grabbing handfuls of jersey and throwing guys to the ground to make lanes.

This is too deep for me. Why the fixation on public defecation in a Bass Pro Shop?

Edelman was freakin' tackling our D all day long. I don't mean blocking, I mean grabbing handfuls of jersey and throwing guys to the ground to make lanes.

This is too deep for me. Why the fixation on public defecation in a Bass Pro Shop?

We got a cabelas. Wanna poop there?

Don't get the buffalo hate, I've been to mass. It's fine. Boston is like 20 dollar beer night every night, but it's pretty cool.

Edited by dneveu

Ha - I've just gotten through 1/3 of the game thread. It is glorious. I might bookmark it and refer to it whenever I am feeling low

We also didn't have arguably our two best players, Dareus and Sammy and top two draft picks.

Or their defensive mastermind coach couldn't stop a limited Bills offense in the first half, and then Bills just whittled the clock down in the second half?

The attitude on offense seems to be better without Sammy on the field. Make of it what you want and flame away but it's what I see.

I'm not ready to make that kind of call until we see a healthy Sammy playing with a Lynn game-plan. I think the offense is better because of Lynn right now, Sammy hasn't had a chance to enjoy the change on the field. There's every reason to expect Sammy will fit in just fine and might get to run a few slants. (SLANTS! We ran actual slants today for the first time in a decade!)

For the past 15 years it's been Brady and Belichick (HOF QB and coach) against the likes of...

Jauron and Losman

Jauron and trent

Chan Gailey and his buddy Fitz

(Saint) Doug Marrone and EJ/Orton

I've never heard Pats* fans say their wins vs the Bills "don't count."

Edited by TheFunPolice

You think that has to do with not having Sammy versus Lynn taking over the offense and changing the plays and formations and using our strengths?

No idea I'm not in the locker room. I haven't seen any head shaking after plays though. Everyone seems to be working together, sure it coincides with Lynn as much as it does Sammy being off the field. Whatever it is, it is night and day.

I'm not ready to make that kind of call until we see a healthy Sammy playing with a Lynn game-plan. I think the offense is better because of Lynn right now, Sammy hasn't had a chance to enjoy the change on the field. There's every reason to expect Sammy will fit in just fine and might get to run a few slants. (SLANTS! We ran actual slants today for the first time in a decade!)

It's a fair approach. The timing coincides with the injury and the replacement, am I the only one who gave it some thought though? I highly doubt that. I would guess it's a combination of both things. The "superstar" isn't out there and the Lynn is catering to TT. Some guys playing harder knowing they have a better chance of making an impact?

Edited by Commonsense

No idea I'm not in the locker room. I haven't seen any head shaking after plays though. Everyone seems to be working together, sure it coincides with Lynn as much as it does Sammy being off the field. Whatever it is, it is night and day.

It's a fair approach. The timing coincides with the injury and the replacement, am I the only one who gave it some thought though? I highly doubt that. I would guess it's a combination of both things. The "superstar" isn't out there and the Lynn is catering to TT. Some guys playing harder knowing they have a better chance of making an impact?

One thing is that Robert Woods is going to make about 10 million dollars more because of the injury.

They should be the LAST fan base to complain with the amount of times the opponents have been screwed by the refs against them over the last 10 years

One thing is that Robert Woods is going to make about 10 million dollars more because of the injury.

Woods is gonna get paid...look what Marvin Jones got with Detroit and Woods has better numbers than Jones over his career even with the groin injury last year hampering his play

They should be the LAST fan base to complain with the amount of times the opponents have been screwed by the refs against them over the last 10 years

Woods is gonna get paid...look what Marvin Jones got with Detroit and Woods has better numbers than Jones over his career even with the groin injury last year hampering his play

True. But his catches just went from 50-60 to 70-80.

Pats* lost with their third string QB playing his second game. It's a bigger win for the Bills than it is a loss for the Pats*. The Pats* are probably ecstatic that they are 3-1 and Brady is coming back after a month off from suspension. It sucks to lose a game that you probably had a shot at winning with Jimmy G in and a game that would have been completely different with Brady in it but the circumstances are the circumstances and you lost in a decisive manner.

Overall the Pats* season is right on track and the Bills have survived a stretch of time where they could have easily been 0-4. The Bills have to focus on making some real headway with a softer part of their schedule ahead of them. The Bills with Dareus returning and Shaq Lawson's return upcoming they need to win the next 3 games before going into the next Pats* game. @Rams, Home for the 49ers, and @ Fins are all games the Bills can win and if they are a playoff game they should be able to win those 3. Even winning 2 out of 3 sets the Bills to 4-3 with the Pats* with Brady coming in. 4-4 wouldn't be the end of the world but then you are looking at back to back tough games away at Seattle and at Cincy.