Liberal Protests

B-Man

2 minutes ago, Process said:

First time I come to this thread. I haven't read any prior posts so don't have any read on the room, so may trigger some people with this. 

Just wanted to say after seeing the Bucs boycott that BLM is joke, ESPN/NBA are a joke, and this country is a ****ing mess, my god. Just so annoyed right now, has nothing to do with the game I'm not a basketball fan. 

Anyone that doesn't think the Jacob Blake incident was justified is just ignoring facts and common sense. At this point BLM needs to be treated as a domestic terrorist group. 

You might enjoy this thread. It discusses what others think of the NBA and their BLM bull####. (oops, I may have given away the punchline. ? )

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

First time I come to this thread. I haven't read any prior posts so don't have any read on the room, so may trigger some people with this. 

Just wanted to say after seeing the Bucs boycott that BLM is joke, ESPN/NBA are a joke, and this country is a ****ing mess, my god. Just so annoyed right now, has nothing to do with the game I'm not a basketball fan. 

Anyone that doesn't think the Jacob Blake incident was justified is just ignoring facts and common sense. At this point BLM needs to be treated as a domestic terrorist group. 

I trust the process!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Process said:

You are so right, could be why the NBA and ESPN'S ratings are in the toliet. La Fraud James and the rest really don't care cause they're getting many, many millions from China.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

nope. that man was defending a domestic terrorist. he deserves anything bad that happens to him in life. 

You really should unplug before you get so riled up you end up hurting someone. It's clear you're struggling with something, and I hate to see anyone get so worked up that the are wishing death on another human.

Unplug and get help. Feel free to DM me if you need someone to talk to.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reminder: Penfield is the guy who called all black people stupid. He’s a racist, a bigot, and here to spread hate. He’s made that quite clear. 

If the mods won’t boot him, then ignore his screed. It’s a waste of brain matter to read them let alone respond. 

He needs to be reported in order for the mods to boot him....

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Seriously.  How fricken stupid do you have to be to attack a guy with a gun.  What do you think was going to happen?  Just stay home people.

The world is full of stupid people.

JIM TREACHER: Shaun King Doxes Kenosha Cops.

shaun_king_doxxes_cops_8-26-20.jpg

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: You can’t steer a riot. Working people up into a frenzy is easy, but controlling them is impossible.

Ignoring or condoning this madness because you agree with the rioters’ ostensible goals is a mistake, and the Democrats had better hope it doesn’t bite them in the ass on November 4. They coddled these lunatics even though it’s morally and ethically wrong, and soon they’re going to find out how much the voters like it. And on behalf of Caucasians around the world: Sorry about Shaun King. He may be one of ours, but we’re not happy about it either.”

by Ed Driscoll permalink.gif 
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

“I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: You can’t steer a riot. Working people up into a frenzy is easy, but controlling them is impossible.

Ignoring or condoning this madness because you agree with the rioters’ ostensible goals is a mistake, and the Democrats had better hope it doesn’t bite them in the ass on November 4. They coddled these lunatics even though it’s morally and ethically wrong, and soon they’re going to find out how much the voters like it. And on behalf of Caucasians around the world: Sorry about Shaun King. He may be one of ours, but we’re not happy about it either.”

The last sentence says it all! What has Shaun King ever done in his life other than “community organize”?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If this was posted, apologies...

Actually I have seen several quotes from mom who seems reasonable. She is pissed at cops but does not agree with all this other crap that surrounds her son being shot. It is possible she talking out of both sides of her mouth but the quotes I have seen paint her well.

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Long, but interesting  thread (ex-army, law enforcement guy)

(more tweets)

(more tweets)

(more tweets)

(more tweets)

(more tweets)

Thanks for sharing this BG. Lots of good info and context in there.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Maybe king should be a little more careful about calling people out:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/30/shaun-king-false-allegation-suicide-jazmine-barnes/

In my mind, anyone who supports the Black Lives Matter movement needs to do some serious soul searching. You are on the wrong side of justice for Black people. You are not supporting an end to racism you are promoting it. There is nothing righteous or justified or even civilized about this organization anymore. They are violent, they are destructive and they are USING BLACK LIVES as a shield for their criminal activities.

The social media color blocks and banners supporting BLM didn’t save a single black life. It didn’t help stop a single instance of racism. The only thing it accomplished was it made some people feel like they were doing something. If you really want to help blacks, volunteer at an inner city school, support the boys and girls clubs, tutor at your literacy council or find some other way to bring about meaningful change. Supporting BLM is not the way.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I stepped away from the news for a couple of weeks and I tune in to find riots over the WI police presenting a guy with the Darwin Award.

I think it's time to move to the country and start a farm.

If you have any second thoughts about the farm, go have a look at the Milwaukee Bucks thread on OTW. I'm basically scum to them now ?. Someone actually brought up how police treated Dylan Roof thinking it was somehow a relevant comparison to this situation. I'm was also deemed a racist for thinking he shouldn't have resisted arrest and for disagreeing that letting someone flee to commit more crime isn't a good thing. ?‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1