Liberal Protests

B-Man

27 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Kenosha County, Wisconsin

• 87.2% white
  • Went for Trump in 2016, first time for GOP in 40 years
  • Allegedly soured on Trump in 2018 when they voted in a Democrat to represent them

This is exactly the type of suburban county Biden needs to win. He lost it last night. Quite possibly the state, too.

Genuine question: how do you figure this is bad for Biden?

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You think burning down a town because some guy tried to kidnap his kids from his ex, had them in the vehicle, disobeyed police orders, and then reached into his vehicle for who-knows-what, and then Biden comes out with a pro-rioter statement, is good for Biden?   Not seeing that myself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I go back to the '87.2% white.' Kenosha isn't Seattle or Portland. I'm guessing they -- and similar suburban areas watching closely -- don't want that ***** on their streets, regardless of cause.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

I know police training but a bullet in the knee makes more sense in today's crazy world. 

Just so I understand your point, are you saying that police should be aiming for the knees?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ALF said:

yes , that's better then killing someone and causing riots

I disagree. It is a smaller target. If you miss, the bullet continues, ricochets, etc. Any military, law enforcement agency, etc. will train you to aim for center of mass. If you try to be cute, you will probably end up dead or end up killing someone else from the ricochet.

Sorry Alf, but there is no way you would EVER train someone to shoot for the knees. Coming from a family of law enforcement, I definitely cannot agree.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I go back to the '87.2% white.' Kenosha isn't Seattle or Portland. I'm guessing they -- and similar suburban areas watching closely -- don't want that ***** on their streets, regardless of cause.

Kenosha should be a Democrat pocket normally due to big labor (unions) but we are seeing the decline of big labor in terms of being a factor in that party.  In the future places such as Kenosha will be in play for either party to take.

14 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

Bingo.  This happening in Wisconsin is great for Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Kenosha should be a Democrat pocket normally due to big labor (unions) but we are seeing the decline of big labor in terms of being a factor in that party.  In the future places such as Kenosha will be in play for either party to take.

I actually agree with this.  Unions run about 60-40 Dem/Trump.  Which is nuts, especially if one is in a public union.  Part of that is Hillary’s fault for running a Prada and pearls campaign, and part of it is the fact there are some morons out there who believe that Trump actually cares about the working class.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

BLM just randomly destroying cars because....?

Has the DNC, Harris-Biden ticket denounced this yet? No? They're okay with this, I'm guessing, right?

Unarmed man shot in the back several times while his kids watched

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I actually agree with this.  Unions run about 60-40 Dem/Trump.  Which is nuts, especially if one is in a public union.  Part of that is Hillary’s fault for running a Prada and pearls campaign, and part of it is the fact there are some morons out there who believe that Trump actually cares about the working class.  

I said that we are seeing the decline of big labor.  You agree with that?  Kenosha is no longer the industrial center it was for a lot of the 20th Century including being the home town for America Motors Corp.  The people who believed in voting Democrat because that was the directive of the labor union local are dying off.  If you worked for AMC from 1945 until the 1980's when it was sold off to Chrysler you are 90 and don't care anymore if you are alive at all.  

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

While resisting arrest and reaching into his car... Also had priors which involved weapons. 

***** racist racoon...

50 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

BLM...beating up old people again. Stunned the DNC and Harris/Biden campaign remains silent on this.'

Time to be armed  and express your 2A rights.

DNC Get Out The Vote Campaign.

1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Time to be armed  and express your 2A rights.

I've said it repeatedly...if the left wants a civil war, they should be careful what they wish for.

It would be bloody, and over very, very quickly.

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you're the cops and an "unarmed" man who is acting erratic and refuses to comply with your requests walks over to the drivers side door of his vehicle, opens the door, and then what?  He's going to just drive away and say let's forget it all?  Or is he going to come out with a weapon and kill you?  Who could be sure? 

Maybe you should stop making excuses for people that don't have enough smarts to just comply with what the police are telling you and avoid the chance you might get shot?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So you're the cops and an "unarmed" man who is acting erratic and refuses to comply with your requests walks over to the drivers side door of his vehicle, opens the door, and then what?  He's going to just drive away and say let's forget it all?  Or is he going to come out with a weapon and kill you?  Who could be sure? 

Maybe you should stop making excuses for people that don't have enough smarts to just comply with what the police are telling you and avoid the chance you might get shot?

I agree with you that the widespread accessibility of guns has cops very scared. But shooting a dude in the back because, you know, maybe he might do something, is pretty evil. But you guys seem to be gaining political ground with this bloodshed. I suppose there will be more extra judicial capital punishment happening all over the country now. Trump’s goons got the message 

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bingo.

Shot several times in back in front of his children, ya, why are people even angry, ya know like, really? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

I agree with you that the widespread accessibility of guns has cops very scared. But shooting a dude in the back because, you know, maybe he might do something, is pretty evil. But you guys seem to be gaining political ground with this bloodshed. I suppose there will be more extra judicial capital punishment happening all over the country now. Trump’s goons got the message 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Shot several times in back in front of his children, ya, why are people even angry, ya know like, really? 

Maybe the left needs to execute five year old white kids to get the message across?  You know, for george floyd.

52 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I said that we are seeing the decline of big labor.  You agree with that?  Kenosha is no longer the industrial center it was for a lot of the 20th Century including being the home town for America Motors Corp.  The people who believed in voting Democrat because that was the directive of the labor union local are dying off.  If you worked for AMC from 1945 until the 1980's when it was sold off to Chrysler you are 90 and don't care anymore if you are alive at all.  

Unfortunately, yes, I agree.  Laborers are voting against their own interests, and Trump’s lies have eaten away at union strength.  Unions don’t vote as a block like they used to.  

• Haha (+1) 1