Liberal Protests

B-Man

15 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Who shamed the Amish?  Care to share?

An alleged 3rd rate lawyer on this site who thinks that having paper degrees is intellectually superior.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Attempted murder has been a theme for weeks now.  Fireworks shot at police officers are meant to maim and kill.  They have been launching bricks and other objects the entire time., alps meant to maim and kill.  

Just proving that rioter lives don't matter.

21 minutes ago, GG said:

An alleged 3rd rate lawyer on this site who thinks that having paper degrees is intellectually superior.

I’m not following. Got anything more specific? 

21 minutes ago, GG said:

Also, I think you’re missing a clause in the last “sentence.”  I’m sure, as the intellectual standard bearer of the alt-wrong, that you would have picked up on that! 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Who shamed the Amish?  Care to share?

That would be you. 

but your posts show that you are too much of a coward to admit it. 

but the board knows 

On 8/19/2020 at 3:42 PM, SectionC3 said:

These are about the only people who might possibly have an excuse for supporting Trump.  Without electricity, Internet, radio, and literacy, the might reasonably not have a clue what’s gone on over the past 3.5 years. 

EVERY WEEK IS HATE WEEK FOR THOSE ON THE LEFT

• Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That would be you. 

but the board knows 

Don't forget his anti-semitism as well.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Paulus said:

Riots/protests in WI because of this... Don't resist, and don't reach while resisting.

Cop getting bricked...

Thanks for the info.

Clicking the thread, it appears that the guy that got shot had surgery & is still alive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That would be you. 

but the board knows 

EVERY WEEK IS HATE WEEK FOR THOSE ON THE LEFT

So many hoaxes, so little time.  

Also, where do you stand on Hate Week?  Anything that you would like to hate on this week, outside of your usual menu?

COLORADO: ‘This Was A Riot’: Denver City Leaders Vow To Hold Suspects Accountable.

Denver city leaders hosted a news conference on Sunday to discuss arrests and destruction from violent protests on Saturday night. A group of about 50-75 people protested outside the Denver Police Department headquarters.

“They brought weapons to the table. They had guns. They brought explosives, axes, machetes, and had one intent purpose and that was to harm our officers,” said Murphy Robinson, Denver’s Public Safety Director. “I want these anarchists to hear me clearly and loudly that this will not be tolerated in our city. You are not welcome here.”

Robinson went on to say the city plans to do everything in its power to stop these violent acts.

More like this, please.

• Like (+1) 3

A 5 year old white boy riding his bicycle a few weeks back was murdered in cold blood at point 

blank range by a black man. This boy wasn't a career criminal. He didn't use drugs. He wasn't involved

in violent crimes. He didn't have a gun. He wasn't resisting arrest.

The media went stone cold silent. No outrage from the left. Nothing.

Just a dead little boy and a broken family.

I have lost any sympathy I may have had towards incidents like this.

I truly don't care. 

You know who caused this?

The hateful dividing left.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GG said:

He probably started out as a little bottom.  I'm guessing he's bigger now.  

Big bottom, big bottom, talk about mud flaps...

8 hours ago, Magox said:

A little of Charlotte NC earlier on

Ah, reparations...

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

People are stupid to jump to conclusions over this. How do we know that he wasn't reaching for a gun when he leaned into the vehicle?

I am surprised the police didn't bring him down before he got to his car door. Guns were drawn, he ignores their commands, reaches into his vehicle to get who-knows-what, and people riot over that?

I feel terrible for the innocent business owners who get looted and burned with then ginned-up "protests."

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

People are stupid to jump to conclusions over this. How do we know that he wasn't reaching for a gun when he leaned into the vehicle?

We dont. Its amazing how calmly he walked to his car when he has multiple officers pointing guns at him and shouting commands at him. If you resist those instructions and open your car door, there is a high likelihood that your intentions are to gain access to a weapon and do me harm. Sorta reminds me of the Dinkheller video. Nutjob goes back to his car, cop doesnt engage, nutjob accesses rifle, cop still doesn’t engage, nutjob begins murdering officer with rifle. If you wait until you are looking at the muzzle of a gun before you decide to act, you are likely already a dead man.

Who, in their right mind, acts like this under these circumstances? What was he doing when he got in the car? What was the perspective of the officers? Were they aware that he has a criminal history of possession of a concealed weapon? All important questions to be asked....

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am surprised the police didn't bring him down before he got to his car door. Guns were drawn, he ignores their commands, reaches into his vehicle to get who-knows-what, and people riot over that?

I feel terrible for the innocent business owners who get looted and burned with then ginned-up "protests."

I agree. I’m seeing all of these posts from NFL players referencing how the cops outnumbered this guy and they should have just taken him down. Yeah, they probably should have. But, what would these same NFL players be saying when the video of 5 cops pigpiling an unarmed black guy comes to light? Its not so easy to control an adult male that doesnt want to be controlled. Did they hesitate to act because of fear how that would look, and then found themselves in the lose/lose situation that it ultimately ended up being? This is what happens when cops are scared to do what they need to do, when they need to do it.

Edited by Sig1Hunter
Cleaning up typos
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

At this point, some of these guys are wanting to be martyrs... 

In just about all of these cases, the shootings/killingd were justified and legal. I even think the George Floyd cops will get off, and end up suing the city and winning. Its a political pig circus because its election year. Black lives matter every two to four years...

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm surprised that the Biden camp released this statement.

If you're too stupid to wait until you get more information, one can only wonder how stupidly they'll handle larger issues.

Pretty embarrassing, but I suspect our resident far-left nutbags love seeing their candidates throw fire on the already burning tensions.

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You have to be monumentally stupid to do what that guy did and NOT expect the cops to take you out, but it didn't require that many bullets to stop the guy. That struck me as excessive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You have to be monumentally stupid to do what that guy did and NOT expect the cops to take you out, but it didn't require that many bullets to stop the guy. That struck me as excessive.

Me too. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Me too. 

And yet he lived.

That should tell you something about the use of deadly force and the number of rounds are in fact not relevant.

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Once again giving tacit approval to the rioting and violence by ignoring it completely.  Most Americans could get on board with the bulk of that statement if they could only bring themselves to condemn the burning of our cities.  But they can't.  TDS is a very dangerous condition when suffering from it causes you to do things that are far worse than Trump could ever dream of doing.

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/22/2020 at 3:11 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

The other one was arrested too. Bail for this woman.

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

Wilmington Police have arrested a 21-year-old woman they said assisted in the theft of a 7-year-old child's MAGA hat outside the Democratic National Convention in Wilmington.

Police arrested Camryn Amy on August 22, 2020, a day after Olivia M. Winslow was arrested and charged in connection to the same incident, which occurred in the 600 block of Justison Street and went viral after a video of the exchange was posted on social media.

</snip>

Amy is facing the same charges as Winslow--first-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, and endangering the welfare of a child--along with an additional two counts of offensive touching. She was committed to the Delores J. Baylor Women's Correctional Institution in lieu of $45,000 secured bond.

</snip>

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The other one was arrested too. Bail for this woman.

Police make 2nd arrest in theft of MAGA hat outside of Democratic Convention in Wilmington

Wilmington Police have arrested a 21-year-old woman they said assisted in the theft of a 7-year-old child's MAGA hat outside the Democratic National Convention in Wilmington.

Police arrested Camryn Amy on August 22, 2020, a day after Olivia M. Winslow was arrested and charged in connection to the same incident, which occurred in the 600 block of Justison Street and went viral after a video of the exchange was posted on social media.

</snip>

Amy is facing the same charges as Winslow--first-degree robbery, second-degree conspiracy, and endangering the welfare of a child--along with an additional two counts of offensive touching. She was committed to the Delores J. Baylor Women's Correctional Institution in lieu of $45,000 secured bond.

</snip>

The entitlement and justification they feel to attack others for their views isn't simply because they interpret others' Trump support as nazi/fascist, but rather that they truly believe with every ounce of their being that saying things in support of Trump or anyone associated with him IS EXACTLY THE SAME as physical violence.  They truly see words as violence and as no different than if a Trump supporter had actually assaulted them physically.  Therefore, in their reality, wearing a MAGA hat = getting punched in the face by the person wearing a MAGA hat. This has been coming for well over a decade as young people emerge from college campuses that encourage this warped mindset.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The entitlement and justification they feel to attack others for their views isn't simply because they interpret others' Trump support as nazi/fascist, but rather that they truly believe with every ounce of their being that saying things in support of Trump or anyone associated with him IS EXACTLY THE SAME as physical violence.  They truly see words as violence and as no different than if a Trump supporter had actually assaulted them physically.  Therefore, in their reality, wearing a MAGA hat = getting punched in the face by the person wearing a MAGA hat. This has been coming for well over a decade as young people emerge from college campuses that encourage this warped mindset.

True.

As I posted earlier, this is so reminiscent of the "It's okay to punch a Nazi" bullsh*t from the left in 2017.

They are dumbfounded when you call them on it.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Black people were never shot before Trump was elected?  Damn.  Run that mother ***** out!!  

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

What a prick Biden is.

Jumping to conclusions as usual. 

Taking a cue from Ayatollah Obama, who did the same thing, professor Gates, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown, and was wrong in all 3 cases

Edited by bilzfancy
  • Like (+1) 1

Reports on the Jacob Blake shooting from a witness quoted in this article (you gotta wade through piles of irrelevant trash to find it) say that the officers identified Blake in possession of a knife. Attempts to tase him and control him were unsuccessful. A still shot from the video appears to show something that could be a knife in his left hand as he rounds the front of the car. 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/metro-state/2020/8/24/21399620/kenosha-shooting-jacob-blake-neighbors-witnesses-protests

‘“One witness, who did not want his name used but said he had an unobstructed view of the events leading to the shooting, said Blake pushed past police and that’s when they struck him with Tasers.

“He didn’t even flinch,” the witness said. “He just kept walking.”

Blake tried to climb into his car, that’s when a police officer grabbed him, the witness said.

“They start to wrestle,” the witness said. “The officer is punching on him. Two officers come to assist. They get him down on the curb behind his vehicle. Somehow he manages to get up. They said he has a knife. All of the officers pull out their guns. ... (One of the officers) tells him, ‘Get out of the car!’ and he starts shooting.”’

Kenosha County, Wisconsin

• 87.2% white
  • Went for Trump in 2016, first time for GOP in 40 years
  • Allegedly soured on Trump in 2018 when they voted in a Democrat to represent them

This is exactly the type of suburban county Biden needs to win. He lost it last night. Quite possibly the state, too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1