Liberal Protests

B-Man

ROGER SIMON: Why the Violence Would Increase under Biden.

When it comes to killing and mayhem, leftism wins the day by a giant margin. Nothing remotely compares, not even ISIS that was only able to muster 20,000 murders in Iraq over two years.  Somehow, the blood lust inherent in leftism is largely uncontrollable (cf. the French Revolution), ditto the level of suppression as we can see from today’s China where concentration camps still exist—incredible as that may seem after Auschwitz—housing upwards of a million people.

Joe Biden is the last person to do something about this. As noted, he didn’t have the gumption to mention a word about the violence in our cities (or of China for that matter) in his speech. Why would he have the courage do something about either of them, especially imprisoned as he is by his left flank?

Just the other day, “Squad” stalwart congresswoman Aryanna Pressley called for continued “unrest,” not that she really had to. Violence tends to feed on itself and grow when not strongly opposed (cf. The French Revolution again).

For that reason alone a Biden administration is likely to see more of it than a second Trump administration.

Read  the whole thing.

3 hours ago, ALF said:

I'm disappointed that Biden and Harris haven't spoken out strongly against Antifa and BLM riots .  Peaceful protests like MLK and John Lewis should be their role models not violence and destruction.

You think they're going to alienate their base?  If they (God forbid) managed to get elected, I'd be surprised if they spoke out against it.

7 hours ago, ALF said:

I'm disappointed that Biden and Harris haven't spoken out strongly against Antifa and BLM riots .  Peaceful protests like MLK and John Lewis should be their role models not violence and destruction.

I am assuming you are young when you say stuff like this. Dems have not spoken out about looting or inner city violence except when it is politically expedient since at least the early 90's. It is almost like you are unaware that of the 50 most violent zip codes in this country 45 of them will vote heavily for democrats. They simply hope you are unaware of what they will allow to happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

ROGER SIMON: Why the Violence Would Increase under Biden.

When it comes to killing and mayhem, leftism wins the day by a giant margin. Nothing remotely compares, not even ISIS that was only able to muster 20,000 murders in Iraq over two years.  Somehow, the blood lust inherent in leftism is largely uncontrollable (cf. the French Revolution), ditto the level of suppression as we can see from today’s China where concentration camps still exist—incredible as that may seem after Auschwitz—housing upwards of a million people.

Joe Biden is the last person to do something about this. As noted, he didn’t have the gumption to mention a word about the violence in our cities (or of China for that matter) in his speech. Why would he have the courage do something about either of them, especially imprisoned as he is by his left flank?

Just the other day, “Squad” stalwart congresswoman Aryanna Pressley called for continued “unrest,” not that she really had to. Violence tends to feed on itself and grow when not strongly opposed (cf. The French Revolution again).

For that reason alone a Biden administration is likely to see more of it than a second Trump administration.

Read  the whole thing.

It’s impressive that you read the hole thing.  Good for you.  How long did it take you?  Who helped you with the big words? 

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s impressive that you read the hole thing.  Good for you.  How long did it take you?  Who helped you with the big words? 

If you're going to attempt to be a condescending little B word, you might consider getting someone to help you with the small words. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Azalin said:

If you're going to attempt to be a condescending little B word, you might consider getting someone to help you with the small words. 

Nah, I’m good.  Are you ready for hate week?  Sounds like you’re a new addition to the hoaxer crew here! 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Nah, I’m good.  Are you ready for hate week?  Sounds like you’re a new addition to the hoaxer crew here! 

You appear to be going out of your way to show everyone just how ignorant you are. Keep it up, it's working.  

• Like (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, Azalin said:

You appear to be going out of your way to show everyone just how ignorant you are. Keep it up, it's working.  

Hoax.  Im not one of those guys with a MAGA sign on my trailer.  Enjoy your hate week! 

24 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Also, if we’re going to play the grammar game here tonight, you should consider brushing up on the appropriateness of the semi-colon. You obviously need a little work in that respect. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Im not one of those guys with a MAGA sign on my trailer.  Enjoy your hate week! 

Also, if we’re going to play the grammar game here tonight, you should consider brushing up on the appropriateness of the semi-colon. You obviously need a little work in that respect. 

If you're going to be a condescending little B word with regard to my punctuation,  you may want to apply a little work in that respect. 

Unless of course your reference to the semi-colon is a reflection on your half-assed attempt at intellectualizing. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Azalin said:

If you're going to be a condescending little B word with regard to my punctuation,  you may want to apply a little work in that respect. 

Unless of course your reference to the semi-colon is a reflection on your half-assed attempt at intellectualizing. 

See the source image

Section 8 is fond of bringing up such things like semi colons. It's his way of getting his nose under the tent. Next thing he'll be asking you if you want one hump or two.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

See the source image

Section 8 is fond of bringing up such things like semi colons. It's his way of getting his nose under the tent. Next thing he'll be asking you if you want one hump or two.

So you're telling me that he's not just a condescending little B word, but he's a condescending little bottom-B word?

2 minutes ago, Azalin said:

So you're telling me that he's not just a condescending little B word, but he's a condescending little bottom-B word?

He admittedly started posting here to keep his debating skills sharp during the virus and subsequent court shutdown. Although I don't understand how a 3rd Chair ever gets to speak up in court, I can see how he feels a need to improve those skills. He also needed practice spelling the word "hoax". 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Azalin said:

He probably started out as a little bottom.  I'm guessing he's bigger now.  

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

He admittedly started posting here to keep his debating skills sharp during the virus and subsequent court shutdown. Although I don't understand how a 3rd Chair ever gets to speak up in court, I can see how he feels a need to improve those skills. He also needed practice spelling the word "hoax". 

Someone sounds jealous.