Jocquie Bell visiting bills

I suggested a while ago the possibility of the Bills trading Karlos Williams. Just to be clear I didn't endorse it but he is coming off quite a rookie year. I will throw out a hypothetical if by some miracle Myles Jack is on the board at 8 perhaps the Bills deal Kyle Williams, Karlos Williams and pick 19 to Philly for a shot at Jack?

The Bills are supposedly really high on Jack and Whaley was in attendance for his pro day.

I suggested a while ago the possibility of the Bills trading Karlos Williams. Just to be clear I didn't endorse it but he is coming off quite a rookie year. I will throw out a hypothetical if by some miracle Myles Jack is on the board at 8 perhaps the Bills deal Kyle Williams, Karlos Williams and pick 19 to Philly for a shot at Jack?

The Bills are supposedly really high on Jack and Whaley was in attendance for his pro day.

Signing potential depth makes you think about trading up in the draft and sending a productive rookie out of town?

Playing Maddon?

Signing potential depth makes you think about trading up in the draft and sending a productive rookie out of town?

Playing Maddon?

No, but there were whispers of the Bills shopping Kyle. There are also whispers that they love Jack. I don't know if it is to the level of their Watkins love but they are supposedly very high on him. He could end up going as high as 1-2 so maybe it is a stretch. If the Bills have Shady for 3 more years, Gillislee and potentially Bell they are fine with ball carriers.

I actually think that it makes some sense for the Bills. I like Karlos but I expect this to be Kyle's last year in a Bills uniform. Use the extra $ to sign a NT (think Terrence Knighton is still out there) and draft someone like Nkemdiche or Butler in the 2nd to start opposite Dareus.

Sounds like Myles Jack is Whaley's Sammy of '16. Personally, I think Whaley gives zero !@#$s and would trade up to get him. I wouldn't blame him as long as he was set elsewhere. That doesn't appear to be likely at this time. They need to get quantity out of this draft.

Sounds like Myles Jack is Whaley's Sammy of '16. Personally, I think Whaley gives zero !@#$s and would trade up to get him. I wouldn't blame him as long as he was set elsewhere. That doesn't appear to be likely at this time. They need to get quantity out of this draft.

I think it isn't as much love as it was for sammy. I think there is a chance we trade up for him, but it would be something where he drops low enough that trading up won't be too crazy.

I think it isn't as much love as it was for sammy. I think there is a chance we trade up for him, but it would be something where he drops low enough that trading up won't be too crazy.

true. At this point we need a failed drug test, arrest, scandal... Quick someone start a rumor

I can't come to grips with this scenario playing out. Not saying it's the worst thing ever but losing Fred and then Kyle like this a year later and Karlos who's an exciting touchdown a game type? Shudder.

I love me some dealer Doug

You did take a leap on this one, but, both Williamses are expendable. I love Kyle, but if you could get Jack for he and Karlos you gotta make that move. Karlos isn't built for a second contract I'm afraid.

I don't think its going to happen, but I would not say I would be shocked if they trade a RB to the Eagles, but the running back being McCoy.

Now with Chip gone, I could see him quietly asking the front office that if they had the chance, they could move him back to the Eagles.

like I said, I don't think it will happen, just that I wouldn't be shocked if it did.........

You did take a leap on this one, but, both Williamses are expendable. I love Kyle, but if you could get Jack for he and Karlos you gotta make that move. Karlos isn't built for a second contract I'm afraid.

It's certainly a little off the radar but it is justifiable IMO. I think that I would pull the trigger on this if it were possible. Jack may be a superstar.

No, but there were whispers of the Bills shopping Kyle. There are also whispers that they love Jack. I don't know if it is to the level of their Watkins love but they are supposedly very high on him. He could end up going as high as 1-2 so maybe it is a stretch. If the Bills have Shady for 3 more years, Gillislee and potentially Bell they are fine with ball carriers.

I actually think that it makes some sense for the Bills. I like Karlos but I expect this to be Kyle's last year in a Bills uniform. Use the extra $ to sign a NT (think Terrence Knighton is still out there) and draft someone like Nkemdiche or Butler in the 2nd to start opposite Dareus.

Fine with me...

I don't think its going to happen, but I would not say I would be shocked if they trade a RB to the Eagles, but the running back being McCoy.

Now with Chip gone, I could see him quietly asking the front office that if they had the chance, they could move him back to the Eagles.

like I said, I don't think it will happen, just that I wouldn't be shocked if it did.........

After what happened in Philly, I'm not sure how welcome he would be.

Yes, please... but hopefully not for Kyle.

I agree if we can get something for Kyle AND agree we need a NT since Rex is still here.

They can't do that. They already lost Mario Williams, and who knows if Aaron Williams is coming back. You trade Kyle and Karlos on top of that, and we have a critical Williams deficit.

I'm seriously afraid Karlos isn't built for much of an NFL career. The running style, concussion..... I hope to god i'm wrong because I love the kid, on field and off.

I would deal him if it would mean we could get an every down contributor somewhere and fill a need.

If Whaley can cut Fred and keep Boobie, he will drop anyone if it makes us 1% better.

Jocquie? Joique Bell is a solid RB, 4.0 YPC AVG. If he can play special teams, he'd be a good pickup at the vet minimum. But given how the Bills are cap-strapped, the 3rd string RB will be a UDFA for the rook minimum. It only saves us $200-$300K, but we need every dollar we can squeeze right now. All these guys visiting us now is just window dressing.

Jocquie? Joique Bell is a solid RB, 4.0 YPC AVG. If he can play special teams, he'd be a good pickup at the vet minimum. But given how the Bills are cap-strapped, the 3rd string RB will be a UDFA for the rook minimum. It only saves us $200-$300K, but we need every dollar we can squeeze right now. All these guys visiting us now is just window dressing.

With Karlos' propensity for injury, we better have somebody good behind him. Gillislee looked good last year. I like Bell a lot and would like to see him back in a Bills suit.

The popular notion that RBs are a dime a dozen is BS IMHO. How did Boom Herron work out?

Edited by reddogblitz

I don't think so. They wouldn't pay to fly these players in if they didn't have some interest.