This years "meh" win

Virgil

Every year we have this game where we win and I couldn't care less. This would be that game. We didn't beat the Cowboys. We beat the Cowboys 2nd string. It meant nothing to them, it meant nothing to us.

The only thing we did was get closer to .500 and drop draft positioning.

If anything, it's just one more week of "these guys aren't quitting and I'm proud of them."

The real losers are the people who spent $300 a ticket at the beginning of the season

Edited by Freddie's Ghost

i agree it was a nothing win but we are just as banged up as they are. Bills had 6 starters out on defence plus their starting RB and 2nd WR. But in saying that, Kellen moore is awful

I'm normally glass half full but there's nothing good about this win. Dallas is awful and we just lower our draft pick. These wins keep us swimming in mediocrity.

Fyi.. I think you mean couldn't care less. If you could care less, it means you did care about the game to some degree, which is not what you probably meant to say.

Every year we have this game where we win and I could care less. This would be that game. We didn't beat the Cowboys. We beat the Cowboys 2nd string. It meant nothing to them, it meant nothing to us.

If anything, it's just one more week of "these guys aren't quitting and I'm proud of them."

The real losers are the people who spent $300 a ticket at the beginning of the season

I'm normally glass half full but there's nothing good about this win. Dallas is awful and we just lower our draft pick. These wins keep us swimming in mediocrity.

Oh for sure, 100 percent agree. Was just saying both teams are decimated with injuries. Felt like a pre season game

This entire team shows up against the chumps and disappears when they play a real team. I guess we'll see what the Jets are next week in Buffalo. The games against Jacksonville and Phily are coming full circle to bite them in the ass.

Definitely eh. Meh would be giving it too much importance.

Welp that's spot on.

I have watched a lot of NFL games over the years, and Moore's performance may rank in the top 10 of worst performances by an NFL QB who started and finished a full game.

yet for most of the game they were in it.

Every year we have this game where we win and I couldn't care less. This would be that game. We didn't beat the Cowboys. We beat the Cowboys 2nd string. It meant nothing to them, it meant nothing to us.

Bills were playing a gang of second stringers too.

Child. Please.

Then what do you call EJ against the Jags?

Moore had some moments; probably would have helped if he had Dez too.

EJ had one of the worst 5 minutes in NFL history but ended up with over 300 yards of offense and multiple tds. Moore threw for less than 200 yards, 0 tds, & 1 int.

I won't say it was one of the worst games ever but there's no comparison between the two performances. EJ isn't that bad of a backup when you watch other Qbs in the NFL. JMO though. :)

I like that we had some good individual efforts! A little annoyed by how many risks Tyrod took with his body. A little sad (but not really) that we hurt our draft position.

EJ had one of the worst 5 minutes in NFL history but ended up with over 300 yards of offense and multiple tds. Moore threw for less than 200 yards, 0 tds, & 1 int.

I won't say it was one of the worst games ever but there's no comparison between the two performances. EJ isn't that bad of a backup when you watch other Qbs in the NFL. JMO though. :)

Fully agree with this.

EJ is a lower tier starter, which generally equals a decent backup. There's a lot of backups in the league that have never, and will never be good enough to be a starter.

I like that we had some good individual efforts! A little annoyed by how many risks Tyrod took with his body. A little sad (but not really) that we hurt our draft position.

Fully agree with this.

EJ is a lower tier starter, which generally equals a decent backup. There's a lot of backups in the league that have never, and will never be good enough to be a starter.

This will always be the tricky thing about Taylor. If you take away his legs, that's a major part of his game. He can't win games with his arm, at least yet. It's why the NFL shies away from running Qbs.

This will always be the tricky thing about Taylor. If you take away his legs, that's a major part of his game. He can't win games with his arm, at least yet. It's why the NFL shies away from running Qbs.

Eh, I think he'll grow into the throws... he's already making multiple great throws a game, including today's victory. Not saying he's perfect, but he's got a solid foundation to build on.

Yeah, it was painful to watch. And I love Dareus but a game like this cost us Cam Newton.

We were 4-12 in 2010 and Carolina was 2-14. Would have taken 2 move losses and even then we would have needed a tiebreaker.

I'm glad we won today. I'm not concerned about the difference between pick 17 and 14 or even 13.

Well, I don't care who was playing because the next time we play the cowboys I don't have to hear some a***hole broadcaster blurt out stats about how we haven't beat the cowboys in our last 6 meetings or something like that. I'm really, really glad we won !!!

Not that I feel the need to defend my integrity, but the smile on the kid's face really made my Christmas. I also gave my Jets tickets to a single dad to take his teen.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You rock. It may have been a meh game to most of us. But, for that mom and her son, its a memory and game that will last a lifetime.

I will one day tell my grandkids about the time the Bills beat Kellen Moore.

I'm so numb. I hate rooting against the Bills but this just feels like a loss. Nothing good comes from this game.

:lol: Amazes me how some teams get it so wrong. Romo down, Weeden in. Weeden is, well, crap, but look at the numbers -- not that bad! Just didn't deliver in crunch time, they drop 3 in a row. Then they dump him for Cassel, who looked awful in preseason and worse in his regular season Cowboys starts. Then they go to Kellen Moore? Really? Meanwhile, down the road the Texans actually get better signing TJ Yates off the street, and follow that up with Weeden, who actually looks good. I have a feeling that if the Cowboys had stuck with Weeden they could have actually hung in there in the NFC East.