Kyle Orton

Coming down the stretch, with virtually every remaining game being crucial, if something happened to Tyrod, I would take him back if he'd come out of retirement. He proved last year that he's not starter material, yes, but he was world's better than Manuel and Josh Johnson. Would you approve of this if it happened?

Coming down the stretch, with virtually every remaining game being crucial, if something happened to Tyrod, I would take him back if he'd come out of retirement. He proved last year that he's not starter material, yes, but he was world's better than Manuel and Josh Johnson. Would you approve of this if it happened?

He's a kitty sliding :censored: who was already retired before the season ended. No thanks!

1:30 pm is too early in the day to be drinking gin and tonic, hold the tonic.

Dude, he's done. I get it. EJ sucks out loud, but Kyle is not the solution and he wouldn't do it anyway.

A guy who loves football like Hassleback would have been great, not a guy just collecting a paycheck. EJ will never see the field again, in a Bills or other uniform. He sealed that in London. That was the worst QB play I've seen in a long time.

For those of you who don't know Josh Johnson, he's a less talented TT. He knows Roman's offense and played for Harbaugh in college. He would be ok if we needed him. Let's hope TT keeps sliding early so no hits.

1:30 pm is too early in the day to be drinking gin and tonic, hold the tonic.

Dude, he's done. I get it. EJ sucks out loud, but Kyle is not the solution and he wouldn't do it anyway.

A guy who loves football like Hassleback would have been great, not a guy just collecting a paycheck. EJ will never see the field again, in a Bills or other uniform. He sealed that in London. That was the worst QB play I've seen in a long time.

For those of you who don't know Josh Johnson, he's a less talented TT. He knows Roman's offense and played for Harbaugh in college. He would be ok if we needed him. Let's hope TT keeps sliding early so no hits.

When did Johnson play for harbaugh in college?

You can have him back. Seems no one else wants him. He'll only break your heart again with all his boozin' and spinelessness, though. Wouldn't you prefer a real man? I'm sorry, but I just can't approve of you continuing to find yourself in these dead end relationships.

Edited by transient

yes he is

U of San Diego

Thanks Yolo. I was out with my daughter at horseback riding lessons.

Josh knows Harbaugh which is why he picked him up from Tampa as a back up, and learned under Roman which is an extension of Jim Harbaugh. He can be exciting at times, so in my eyes is an upgrade from EJ, but that is not saying much. We are so run centric, he might be able to hold down the fort for a game. He'll never be a starter though.

He's also fast. He has legs to him.

Thanks Yolo. I was out with my daughter at horseback riding lessons.

Josh knows Harbaugh which is why he picked him up from Tampa as a back up, and learned under Roman which is an extension of Jim Harbaugh. He can be exciting at times, so in my eyes is an upgrade from EJ, but that is not saying much. We are so run centric, he might be able to hold down the fort for a game. He'll never be a starter though.

He's also fast. He has legs to him.

yeah... I buy the explanation of the short week + recycled 49er game plan. I still think they haven't recovered from the 5 minute massacre in London though yet and did not trust EJ on the road at night vs great D. Edited by YoloinOhio

I'd rather wire brush an angry lions ball bag

Man, I just want to see you heading off on a safari with your wire brush, asking the safari guide when are you going see lions & what's the secret to piss one off 'cause im goin' wire brush that pissed off lions balls or Kyle Orton may come back as a Bill. I'm just seeing the Monty Python team doing this as a sketch. Good morning laugh, cheers!