Phantom call on Robey =Royally Screwed in England

Bocephuz

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From every angle I saw Robey barely touched the guy. Maybe I missed something.That was 3rd down right??? Good job refs ruining a nice 2nd half effort by Bills

It was a horrible call, but by no means the reason why we lost today.

We were horrible.

And on the very next play they missed a blatant hold against Hughes - that was the TD. But that's what the refs do, there should be a Geico commercial featuring the refs and the Bills, "If you're an NFL ref, you screw the Bills, that's just what you do."

Saw that too. The back judge was terrible all game. Missed about like 10 holds on both teams.

But that one was huge because it allowed bottles to escape to make that play.

Saw that too. The back judge was terrible all game. Missed about like 10 holds on both teams.

But that one was huge because it allowed bottles to escape to make that play.

It was even worse because Hughes was waiving his arms around like crazy making it incredibly obvious to see the hold. Add the PI right before it, and it's just a mess. Between the Bills crapping the bed over and over on their own and the refs screwing them time after time, this season is making me sick.

And on the very next play they missed a blatant hold against Hughes - that was the TD. But that's what the refs do, there should be a Geico commercial featuring the refs and the Bills, "If you're an NFL ref, you screw the Bills, that's just what you do."

Exactly... Put the 2 bad calls in a row, on a game winning drive... And you have the league once again deciding the outcome of a game... More than the players on the field.

Yes, the Bills did plenty to lose that game and in many ways deserve this loss. But, they also did plenty to fight back into the game and get the lead. So, to those that say don't let it come down to one play... I say the Bills made plenty of plays but were once again screwed by the refs when it counted the most.

Give me a break. You don't need a benefit of the doubt to get legal calls. Excuses the refs for failing at their jobs is nonsense.

Exactly. Bills can blame themselves for this loss following a terrible first half. But refs still don't get a pass for failing to perform their job. That was a legit failure by that guy at a critical spot. I'm pretty sure it was the same guy that was calling it a turnover on the 3rd and 1 failed sneak at the end.