Kyle Williams Has a PCL Injury: Placed on IR

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As he was brought to the sideline, his wife came trotting over to where they were loading him into the John Deere cart and she said "sweetie, are you ok???" His reaction to her questions was a look of disappointment and disgust and he fervently shook his head "no"... She was then assisted over the wall and rode along with him.... I hope it's only a month, but I hope for his long term health more....

As he was brought to the sideline, his wife came trotting over to where they were loading him into the John Deere cart and she said "sweetie, are you ok???" His reaction to her questions was a look of disappointment and disgust and he fervently shook his head "no"... She was then assisted over the wall and rode along with him.... I hope it's only a month, but I hope for his long term health more....

Excellent insight and reporting! Thanks!

Just look at how even the Bengals came over to check on him. The guys one of the most respected players in the NFL. Class act. I remember posting on here how impressive he was in his first preseason game. That said, I didn't think in a million years he would make this type of career out of it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He also could be content to wait for a legit contender to come calling near/in the playoffs.

Ah, yes, the unemployed football player turning down teams that desire his services to wait for that playoff contender to call.

Does that pass your "common sense" test?

It still could be season ending. There's no sign of him making much progress. :beer:B-)

How do you know what progress KW is making in the training room/with rehab every day?

And why does this thought cause you to smile and drink beer?