EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

The next draft the Bills need to draft a QB early. EJ will NEVER be an NFL quarterback. I was rooting so hard for the guy to make it but I have to give up on him. Three years in the league and he hasn't improved one iota. He's as bad now as he was on his first day in the league. The guy has all the physical tools but he just does NOT have it upstairs. No brains. This guy is dumber than a box of rocks. :wallbash::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The next draft the Bills need to draft a QB early. EJ will NEVER be an NFL quarterback. I was rooting so hard for the guy to make it but I have to give up on him. Three years in the league and he hasn't improved one iota. He's as bad now as he was on his first day in the league. The guy has all the physical tools but he just does NOT have it upstairs. No brains. This guy is dumber than a box of rocks. :wallbash::thumbdown::thumbdown:

So... what is it about him completing 75% of his passes, with a passing and rushing TD that says he is dumber than rocks? I think he is looking worse than we were hoping, but TT has not been a great first half QB either.

You should stop there, with that post, at #69 for your career. It would be fitting and appreciated on many levels.

Yet he has 2 TDs in the first half...RELAX he is a BACKUP. News flash: backups are not as good as the starters

a starting QB would not be winning this game.

we have been killing it on time of possession and our defense has not done ****.

this loss is on the sidelines and coaching and on the defense.

get Rex the hell out of town.

a starting QB would not be winning this game.

we have been killing it on time of possession and our defense has not done ****.

this loss is on the sidelines and coaching and on the defense.

get Rex the hell out of town.

Come on...Rex is literally working with 2nd string players or worse at most the skill positions on offense. Rex hasn't had a healthy team all year, and missing critical players...yet had us 3-2 coming into this game. This pile on Rex when he's missing the best players on his offense is ridiculous. Yes the D has been a let down, but they are also missing 2 starting DB's and have been on the field a lot.

I say fire the DC and bring back Schwartz.

EJ is not a starting caliber quarterback. that said he would be good long term backup like Charlie Batch was in Pittsburgh.

If he wants to seek a starting job elsewhere, I wish him well. However I think he would be better served to accept a backup role here

Um well, because they went three and out on four consecutive possessions, basically gift rapping the field position that made half of those points for Cincy much simpler...?

And those play calls were absolutely wonderful?

They have not adapted the play calling or continued with what was working. They had success up the seams, they had success putting Clay outside the hashes on routes, but it's not working.

Yes, EJ isn't playing amazing - won't set his feet, for example - but this is not on Manuel.

Come on...Rex is literally working with 2nd string players or worse at most the skill positions on offense. Rex hasn't had a healthy team all year, and missing critical players...yet had us 3-2 coming into this game. This pile on Rex when he's missing the best players on his offense is ridiculous. Yes the D has been a let down, but they are also missing 2 starting DB's and have been on the field a lot.

I say fire the DC and bring back Schwartz.

rex isn't workign with anyone. he's a defensive coach with a top 5 talented defensive team.

the defense has been more of a let down and a coach with some balls would call out his own guys and discipline them. they've been lazy, aloof, and without heart. marrone would have this team doing sprints for hours playing so piss poor.

counting mckelvin as a loss at this point is ridiculous. darby has been playing as good or better then mckelvin so it's a wash. the aaron williams loss isn't hurting too bad.

And those play calls were absolutely wonderful?

They have not adapted the play calling or continued with what was working. They had success up the seams, they had success putting Clay outside the hashes on routes, but it's not working.

Yes, EJ isn't playing amazing - won't set his feet, for example - but this is not on Manuel.

rex isn't workign with anyone. he's a defensive coach with a top 5 talented defensive team.

the defense has been more of a let down and a coach with some balls would call out his own guys and discipline them. they've been lazy, aloof, and without heart. marrone would have this team doing sprints for hours playing so piss poor.

counting mckelvin as a loss at this point is ridiculous. darby has been playing as good or better then mckelvin so it's a wash. the aaron williams loss isn't hurting too bad.

Hahahahahahaha here we go with the play calling horse ****.

If we were playing Tecmo Bowl and doing the equivalent of guessing the offense's play on every down, EJ still would have found a way to pat the ball pat the ball pat the ball then spike one into the turf 14 yards down field.

I really thought he was going to take the next step but just an awful game. Open receivers and checking down when we needed a first. On third and three the intentional grounding was grose. Most of his passes were off the mark. The interception when Hogan had his MEN beat was garbage. The kid cannot play in the NFL. Disclaimer- I was at the game and saw many open recievers that this guy just doesnt see.

Hahahahahahaha here we go with the play calling horse ****.

If we were playing Tecmo Bowl and doing the equivalent of guessing the offense's play on every down, EJ still would have found a way to pat the ball pat the ball pat the ball then spike one into the turf 14 yards down field.

Wait are we talking about tt last week? I'm confused here

How anybody can focus on QB play after this game is amazing. QB play was the least of the Bills problems today. He wasnt great but if the ST and D show up it likely would have been good enough.

Special teams and defense put us in a hole without Sammy and Harvin and we really couldn't run the ballbeing down so much. EJ did not have a spectacular game, but let's not act like it's EJ's fault.

EJ was okay. But the defense didn't stop CIN in the 2nd half when it still mattered.

EJ wasn't perfect today and he clearly has accuracy issues that aren't going away.

With that said, how can the story of this blowout loss at home be about him. It's about terrible penalties, timely phantom penalties, a lifeless defense that makes no plays and the playmakers on offense getting injured.

Anyone that is crowing that EJ played bad has to check their agenda. He didn't play well. But he didn't have his top 2 receivers and the Defense put him in a bad position. EJ is the backup at this point, he didn't lose the game.

Some people just want to pat themselves on the back so bad. Congratulations, EJ did not have a great game.

Anyone that is crowing that EJ played bad has to check their agenda. He didn't play well. But he didn't have his top 2 receivers and the Defense put him in a bad position. EJ is the backup at this point, he didn't lose the game.

Some people just want to pat themselves on the back so bad. Congratulations, EJ did not have a great game.

And TT has played with same handicaps. Yet TT has looked lift years better.