EJ Maneul stinks out loud.

ScrewyLouie

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And TT has played with same handicaps. Yet TT has looked lift years better.

TT looked horrible last week until he took over running the ball and then made one great deep pass. Only able to do it because defense kept us in it.

I was really rooting for a new EJ to show up today, but now have officially moved on from having any hope that he's the one. Today wasn't all on EJ, but that doesn't mean much in light of the way both the D and STs performed.

That said, and we'll never know for sure, Cassell wouldn't have been any better. Both of them are below average QBs.

Edited by Bills Fan in MD

Verdict is in! Any supporters are delusional. IMO.

Is the game just too complicated for some people to do anything but blame the QB? Any criticism of the defense with another game with 0 sacks??? Couldn't stop the Bengals at any time they needed too? No , just blame the QB, no thinking required.

EJ did look more decisive and in control at the line of scrimmage before plays. His problem continues to be accuracy and consistency. He was better but still probably not good enough but really don't get all of the hate. The defense and special teams play awful but all of the talk is about EJ. Wow..

How anybody can focus on QB play after this game is amazing. QB play was the least of the Bills problems today. He wasnt great but if the ST and D show up it likely would have been good enough.

bull ****! I sit on fhe 50 my friend and he had receivers open all day long and cant find em or when he does its off the mark. Nice try

EJ did look more decisive and in control at the line of scrimmage before plays. His problem continues to be accuracy and consistency. He was better but still probably not good enough but really don't get all of the hate. The defense and special teams play awful but all of the talk is about EJ. Wow..

Perfectly said.

How anybody can focus on QB play after this game is amazing. QB play was the least of the Bills problems today. He wasnt great but if the ST and D show up it likely would have been good enough.

+1

I thought EJ played well. He missed a couple throws but did the best he could with the players around him. If they'd had better field position throughout the game I'm sure some of the play calls would've been different. The defense is the issue, which is just mind boggling.

Like I said earlier, he was okay. But the defense and ST let the team down today.

EJ just sucked on defense

EJ sucked on special teams

stick a fork in him :doh:

Its what the loons do blame the QB for everything

bull ****! I sit on fhe 50 my friend and he had receivers open all day long and cant find em or when he does its off the mark. Nice try

EJ is average, and so is the entire offense. Woods is average, the entire Oline is average, Sammy is average. We have a slightly better than average RB and TE: what the hell do you expect EJ to accomplish? He isn't Brady, but he isn't any worse than the rest of the offence. It's an 8-8 team with an average head coach. The defense is talented but today was horrible. Get off the kid's back.