Collinsworth

Just saw that. Karlos and Sammy should be back. We will see.

And by the way, it's Cincy not Cinci. That would be like Indi or Phili.

Lol

1000 pardons. Fixed.

Also I think Cincy is good but very beatable. I really hope the Bills stick it to them, love to see Collinsworth eat his words.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

1000 pardons. Fixed.

Also I think Cincy is good but very beatable. I really hope the Bills stick it to them, love to see Collinsworth eat his words.

HaHa, just messing w/you brother. Big Reds fan but hate the Bungles. Go figure. Great city though, that Cinci.

Cincy looks good. Stout D, Dalton off to a fantastic start, and they have a great TE with serviceable RB's. Reminds me of another team we have trouble with. That said, we have the D to slow down their offense, and get a RB back and our #1 WR. Not many teams win a game with a QB on his 5th NFL start, missing their top 2 RB's and top WR. We are better than we looked the past two weeks.

I've never been the type of Bills fan with constant blinders on, but that's an idiotic remark. Next week's matchup doesn't look too promising for us. We haven't played well of late either. We have shown nothing that indicates we have a chance next week. However, this is the NFL. Anyone can win any given Sunday. Even with the odds stacked against them. Every team plays a clunker every now and again. To call anytning a "lock" in the NFL is crazy.

The Bills will no doubt be underdogs. Possibly 6 or 7 points. They can beat them, but they will need Watkins and to play their best game of the year in all 3 phases.

No way. At home, Bills will be small underdogs at most... 1-3 points.

The Bills have shown nothing this season to make any objective person believe they can beat a good, complete, well-coached team like Cincy.

A one point win against last years's second worst team doesn't do much to inspire confidence.

I've predicted this to be a loss since the start of the season. Any team that can stop the run, contain Tyrod, and score points on offense is going to be a nightmare for the Bills.

That said, Dalton could have a melt-down against the Bills' D. Then it's anyone's game.

they have lost their last 2 at home so not sure

I am not saying the Bills will win, but the Bengals are still the Bengals. Buffalo was about pick against NE, and while Buffalo's star may have dimmed since then, the Bengals are not NE from the bettor's perspective. So I suspect the spread will be quite small, with the Bills at home.

We going to lose next week. I don't Like how our defense been playing

The only reason the Bills were able to win today was their defense. The O stunk up the state of Tennessee for about 3.5 quarters. If u don't like how the D is playing you cannot possibly think much of the O. They've been MIA since leaving MIA!

IMHO, Collinsworth is the master of the obvious as a color man, and I normally have the sound down on SNF so I don't have to listen to his drivel.

Regarding his pick of the Big Cats next week: I would have to agree. ESPECIALLY seeing how the Bills have performed the last two weeks.

If they come out like they did today then i'd agree ! The Bengals ain't playing they are doing it on all

cylinders ...

If it wasn't for the D today keeping them in the game this would have been a run away win for the Titans !!

Edited by T master

?

The D played fantastic today, at least in the second half. In the first half they were excellent -- though unable to get off the field.

This is not even close to last years D, or the potential they have. There is next to nothing different about this team to last year.

?

The D played fantastic today, at least in the second half. In the first half they were excellent -- though unable to get off the field.

Tennessee is terrible and mounted long drive after long drive. They couldn't finish a drive b/c they are terrible, and their coach is a little girl when it comes to going for the jugular. None of that changes the fact that the defense was beat today, play after play.

We won this game b/c we played a terrible team. Both sides of the ball lost.

Edited by Rex'sOffense

I've predicted this to be a loss since the start of the season. Any team that can stop the run, contain Tyrod, and score points on offense is going to be a nightmare for the Bills.

That said, Dalton could have a melt-down against the Bills' D. Then it's anyone's game.

Not that this is scientific reasoning, but almost everyone thought the Giants game was a "W" and probably chalked the Cincy game up as a "L" before the season started.

We lost to the Giants, so maybe we beat the Bengals.

That's my hope anyway.

This is not even close to last years D, or the potential they have. There is next to nothing different about this team to last year.

The stats aren't all that different going into today's game. I forget which article talked about that, but it's lurking around here. This is a different scheme, but if you watched the game today and came away thinking they played like crap, you gotta watch it again.

Tennessee is terrible and mounted long drive after long drive. They couldn't finish a drive b/c they are terrible, and their coach is a little girl when it comes to going for the jugular. None of that changes the fact that the defense was beat today, play after play.

We won this game b/c we played a terrible team. Both sides of the ball lost.

Beat play after play -- yet they held the Titans to under 300 yards, under 200 passing and under 100 running? I think you're reaching.

The Bills have shown nothing this season to make any objective person believe they can beat a good, complete, well-coached team like Cincy.

A one point win against last years's second worst team doesn't do much to inspire confidence.

Bills play better as underdogs than top dogs. I wouldn't be shocked to see a top level performance next week.

Tennessee is terrible and mounted long drive after long drive.

Here are the Titans mounting "long drive after long drive"

41 yrds

17 yrds

52 yrds

18 yrds

8 yrds

0 yrds

1 yrd

39 yrds

72 yrds

17 yrds

0 yrds