Predictions for New York Giants Game

NextYearGuys

I am trying to temper my enthusiasm, but I just do not see the Giants winning this game. Eli has not thrown an interception yet this season, and he has had only one sack. Both of these stats will change this week. The Bills should be able to throw the ball very effectively against the Giants and will be able to run enough. I would like to be cautious, but this has the potential for another beat down. Bills 33 - 16

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giants are at best a .500 team. The injuries are concerning but this team has good depth for the first time in well over a decade. If they want to get to the playoffs this is the type of game you need to win. At home against an inferior team.

Bills 31

Giants 14

Giants are at best a .500 team. The injuries are concerning but this team has good depth for the first time in well over a decade. If they want to get to the playoffs this is the type of game you need to win. At home against an inferior team.

Bills 31

Giants 14

Wow........................

Either Im addicted to nfl or you dont know jack.

They have had no depth in WELL over a decade right?

Then who needs depth when you can win the sb twice WITHIN the last 8 years. The last time they won their division was in 2011. That was just a few years ago.

If anything, your post is entirely opposite. They have had depth for a long time, and they have zero depth now.

Where do they have depth?

Then who needs depth when you can win the sb twice WITHIN the last 8 years. The last time they won their division was in 2011. That was just a few years ago.

If anything, your post is entirely opposite. They have had depth for a long time, and they have zero depth now.

I believe he was referring to the Bills when he said this team has good depth

I was talking about the bills.

yeah I know. My mistake bud.

can we have a more formal apology?

Like an " i am sorry "or " I was completely wrong and feel bad about the calling you out"

you did go off the deep end again...

I am pretty detail oriented, so i predict the Bills win.

But i always predict that :nana:

can we have a more formal apology?

Like an " i am sorry "or " I was completely wrong and feel bad about the calling you out"

you did go off the deep end again...

I am pretty detail oriented, so i predict the Bills win.

But i always predict that :nana:

What a loser/boring place this would be if no one steped off the edge from time to time.

It's those damn energy drinks I tell you. Or the coffe. Or the lack of water in California. Or the "man" who is always oppressing us. So many things.

But you're right. "Hey Gordio Im sorry I didnt know if you were dumb or dumber?"

Jk.

What a loser/boring place this would be if no one steped off the edge from time to time.

It's those damn energy drinks I tell you. Or the coffe. Or the lack of water in California. Or the "man" who is always oppressing us. So many things.

But you're right. "Hey Gordio Im sorry I didnt know if you were dumb or dumber?"

Jk.

Clippers.. you are alright.

Bills fans . can beat em

This is going to be a rout. Cruz is out. so is Sammy and McCoy, but they have been ineffective due to injury so not worried about it.

41-17 Bills

Eli will get nailed four times this Sunday. It wasn't all the Dolphins are that bad and the Colts, but we are that punishing, and we FINALLY have an offense. God bless Whaley.

Go get Rexxy!

Destroy the next two teams so we walk into the Ralph with a 4-1 record and Cincy has to face a real BULLY!

18-1 Baby!!

30-17 Bills.

OBJ and Randle worry me a bit, but the rest of their team doesn't really scare me and I think we have a much more talented, balanced roster. Cruz being ruled out is a huge break and Watkins/McCoy being out for us is being overblown...we've basically been playing and succeeding without them anyways.

Home field advantage at the Ralph has never been bigger as well...Go Bills!

Their run defense with beason back has gotten better, so they may have do a decent job of limiting karlos. But with JPP out they have no pass rush, so lacking in secondary depth they don't try to bolster it with safety blitz. Bottom line we should be able to move it on them they the air, the key risk being turnovers which is what kept them in the game against Dallas.

Offensively their run game is a little better than advertised. But the key to their offense of course is Beckham. They move him around and line him up every where. This creates opportunities for others like randel and donell. Eli has a quick release when he's on so they do a decent job against blitz. Add to that coughlins record against Rex and the 3 extra days they have to prepare, and you have a game that's closer than one would think given the talent differential. I see bills winning comfortably 27-20, but not in a blowout.

I predict we are going to find out what kind of Bills team this really is on Sunday.

We are going to be without 2 key players in this offense. If the Bills can still come out and put up the points, then that says a lot about the quality and sustainability of this offense.

If they can put up points like they have in these other games, then this offense is definitely for real. And look out.

Let's go Bills!

I said this in another thread and I'm reiterating it here. No team has allowed more passing yards through the first three weeks than the Jersey Giants and Tyrod Taylor is currently the fourth most accurate passer in the league, per PFF. TT should have his way with the Gints. Throw in the fact that the NJG are 5-0 against the lowly Redskins and only a paltry 9-21 against everybody else in the league since the start of the 2013 season and it all adds up to a Bills victory. If the Bills play the way they're capable of playing, especially at home, this game shouldn't be close. Also, Eli Manning has yet to throw a pick and he's due to turn back in to a pumpkin any time now. The Bills D should confuse him enough to end his perfect streak. Good teams win their games at home against inferior opponents. If the Bills want to be considered a good team, they need to take care of business here. This game really doesn't have the feel of a close one to me. Buffalo wins and covers big, 37-13.

Taylor gets his first 300 yard game, puts up just a few ticks over 350, with 2 TD's and one rushing maybe even.

He owns the game. Giants have nothing to stop him and he breaks their LB's ankles.

Bills win 41-20

I hate to say it but every time we get all pumped up and think we are awesome...we get an ass kickin' and "oh no, we suck again". Cruz, Randle and OBJ are too much with Manning healthy.

Hope I'm wrong but Giants 30, Bills 21 :thumbdown::thumbdown: Sorry

I'm embarrassed to have been fooled. This should have been obvious to anyone who's ever followed the Bills.

This game makes me nervous - the Giants offense is crisp and deadly when it gets in a rhythm, and I'm worried that the Bills will be emotionally flat after last week. I'm predicting a loss this Sunday (sorry!), 25-16 G-men. Will help the Bills re-focus for the schedule ahead. Really hope I'm wrong.

whoops

This game makes me nervous - the Giants offense is crisp and deadly when it gets in a rhythm, and I'm worried that the Bills will be emotionally flat after last week. I'm predicting a loss this Sunday (sorry!), 25-16 G-men. Will help the Bills re-focus for the schedule ahead. Really hope I'm wrong.

Got any stock tips? Investment advice?

Normally I predict close scores, but something tells me this is going to be a lot like last week.

Bills 34

phins 18

Dude. You're a week late. We played the Giants.

From now on we all need to predict a loss and hope the announcers like Jimmy Johnson et al do so as well. Sick and tired of this up and down bull ****.