Bills vs Dolphins

PolishHook22

Where is everyone watching the game tomorrow? And what are your thoughts on the 4:30 kickoff time?

Since I now live in Houston, I'll be watching the game at a local backers bar (Rack's). Place really makes me feel at home with all the Canadian beer and beef on wecks.

post-25933-0-76447700-1443320216_thumb.jpg

Watching the game at the backers bar in Seattle. They don't do anything especially Buffalo, but we fill it up and cheer on! I don't know how you guys can wait until 1 to watch football on Sundays. I am too excited to wait that long! Good thing I at least have other 10AM games to watch.

Watching the game at the backers bar in Seattle. They don't do anything especially Buffalo, but we fill it up and cheer on! I don't know how you guys can wait until 1 to watch football on Sundays. I am too excited to wait that long! Good thing I at least have other 10AM games to watch.

Luckily for me the guy who owns the place is from Lockport.

Despise the 4:30 kickoff time. My whole day is out of rhythm without football at 1 pm.

Ditto. The day is just out of whack for me from jump.

Unfortunately I won't have the luxury of watching my beloved Bills today, I'm having my gall bladder removed this afternoon and have to remain overnight because of my previous surgical history. Looks like I'll be watching the Falcons Cowboys at 1, and the crappy Bears Seahawks late game. Too bad the hospital doesn't have the redzone channel...

Good luck smuvtalker! Hope all goes well for you, and of course The Bills!

Thank you sir....they say it's the most common and simple of all surgeries, and i'm expecting to be in a lot better shape going forward!!! All the La Nova's wings my heart and stomach desire!!!

Weather here in Upstate NY is beautiful today!

4:30 start gives me a chance to go on a little hike before game time.

I usually watch the game with my son, but he is working today, so I will watch alone. My wife will check on me occasionally to determine if I will be in a good mood or a bad mood later.

If it was a rainy, dreary day I wouldn't be happy about the later start time.

The late game works out fine oddly enough,

Daughter and Grandson (8 months ) have tickets to a Corn Maize out in Macedon NY. Kinda popular trend.

So first we head to breakfast Buffet at Leos Bakery and then a great day in the sunshine wit family. Then home for the game. Timing is everything!

Very excited about the game!!

Luckily for me the guy who owns the place is from Lockport.

Thats is awesome luck !

For the first Sunday this season I'll get to watch at home! As much as I loved traveling to Buffalo for the first two games, I miss piling up on the couch watching Sunday Ticket, Red Zone, monitoring my fantasy teams on the iPad, etc.

Thank you sir....they say it's the most common and simple of all surgeries, and i'm expecting to be in a lot better shape going forward!!! All the La Nova's wings my heart and stomach desire!!!

Best wishes , glad to hear you will come back better then ever!!

When i cant get the game : ( I stream the audio though WGR, i can also get it on 96.5 fm.

Did they change this? I haven't tried it this season, but last season league rules prevented GR from streaming the game.

Did they change this? I haven't tried it this season, but last season league rules prevented GR from streaming the game.

I listened to a couple games last year for sure!!

and listened to a preseason game this year.

cant recall whether it was 96.5 fm or off the AM band. I live near Rochester and dont have cable. Just rabbit ears.

So the thursday night game i plan on listening to. I will flip the game on today and find out.

A lot of hard work and preparation went into this week. A huge divisional game for us today.

It's time to reap!!!!

Let's Go Ba Ba Bills!!!

Imo

Huge game for sure.

Find it hard to believe Bills have not learned some lessons and worked hard on the communication errors of last week.

Lets Go Bills indeed !!