Are we done with the curse?

The only way to ward off a curse is to remove the qi from the team. It's a fairly basic procedure, clear old, self generated curses. Use BSFF to remove the cursing habit from the team. Then again, use BSFF from your spiritual tradition to dispel the curse.

If this procedure has happened then the curse has been lifted. If not, winning the Super Bowl is the easy way.

Imo

Both teams seem to be turning the corner. McDavid or Eichel- both are franchise cornerstones.

I talked with a die hard Niner fan at a picnic today and he thinks the Bills will be one of the most interesting teams this year. The offensive weapons on that roster are awesome. They are relevant again.

Hey, maybe things are turning around. Rex is here, he brought some great talent, and things look good.

But I will truly believe the curse has been lifted when the Sabres win the Connor McDavid sweepstakes.

It's been turned around - not sure what you're waiting for.

The only way to ward off a curse is to remove the qi from the team. It's a fairly basic procedure, clear old, self generated curses. Use BSFF to remove the cursing habit from the team. Then again, use BSFF from your spiritual tradition to dispel the curse.

If this procedure has happened then the curse has been lifted. If not, winning the Super Bowl is the easy way.

Imo

You misspelled "EJ."

Hey, maybe things are turning around. Rex is here, he brought some great talent, and things look good.

But I will truly believe the curse has been lifted when the Sabres win the Connor McDavid Eichel sweepstakes.

but we are still done with the curse, as I feel Eichel will be better in the long run.

I'm unimpressed with Rex so far. Overpaying a worn out RB is not a recipe for success in the modern NFL.

Not to say he can't succeed, but I'm just not impressed so far.

overpaying and worn out? Come on man. LeSean McCoy is currently ranked the 8th highest paid RB for the 2015 cap hit.

Average Salary? He is tied for 5th.

As for worn out, man you need to revist the last couple McCoy seasons.

It was also Whaley's trade.

I'm sorry but you are virtually wrong on all points.

Edited by What a Tuel

I'm unimpressed with Rex so far. Overpaying a worn out RB is not a recipe for success in the modern NFL.

Worn out? This revisionist history needs to die. Before he was a Bill, Shady was universally lauded as a top 3 back in the midst of his prime. The day after he gets traded he's suddenly "worn out" and not able to run between the tackles. Neither are true of course, but it doesn't stop people from repeating the stupid. :wallbash:

Worn out? This revisionist history needs to die. Before he was a Bill, Shady was universally lauded as a top 3 back in the midst of his prime. The day after he gets traded he's suddenly "worn out" and not able to run between the tackles. Neither are true of course, but it doesn't stop people from repeating the stupid. :wallbash:

:lol: Someone shares my pain. I think it is because he went from 1600 to 1300 yards rushing from '13 to '14. Because you know, 1300 yards is only good for the 3rd best rb in the league last year, but down from 1st in 2013. Wooest us :w00t:

Edited by What a Tuel

Nice to see you haven't stopped channeling your inner retard. You're unimpressed with the guy who isn't the guy that didn't overpay for an RB that's not washed up?

Rex has nothing to do with personnel. That was Whaley. In fact, Rex has nothing to do with the offense at all. He will let Roman run things on offense and Rex will run the defense. That's how Rex has always done things. Rex has done nothing as of yet except give some speeches

Guess I caused a stir with that comment.

Rex has nothing to do with personnel. That was Whaley. In fact, Rex has nothing to do with the offense at all. He will let Roman run things on offense and Rex will run the defense. That's how Rex has always done things. Rex has done nothing as of yet except give some speeches

The original poster said "Rex is here, he brought some great talent" ... so argue with him, not me.

overpaying and worn out? Come on man. LeSean McCoy is currently ranked the 8th highest paid RB for the 2015 cap hit.

Average Salary? He is tied for 5th.

As for worn out, man you need to revist the last couple McCoy seasons.

It was also Whaley's trade.

I'm sorry but you are virtually wrong on all points.

I take it you're not impressed with the post.

Guess I caused a stir with that comment.

The original poster said "Rex is here, he brought some great talent" ... so argue with him, not me.

You called McCoy worn out and overpaid, prepare for backlash on that which is what most people jumped on you for.

I take it you're not impressed with the post.

:lol: These things get to me. We would have all scoffed at the idea that the Bills were going to trade for McCoy before it happened. I picture this:

frabz-Yeah-right-06ac3b.jpg

But it happened, and we should be ecstatic and not looking forward 3 years to McCoy's supposedly inevitable downslide. We should be in the moment now, because this is a really good football team.