Keith Rivers released

YoloinOhio

Let the self congrats commence

@KevinMassare: I was told the Bills would start making moves to save cap money. Keith Rivers is the first. Saves around 1.7M.

signing coming? Spikes? Hughes?

With Kiko back, Rivers really isn't needed. Edited by YoloinOhio

Favourite Keith Rivers memory from the past year?

Him not touching Arian Foster to mark him down after Foster fell after a catch and run late in the 4th quarter. Foster got up and gained a few more yards for the first down. Guy just stood there watching him then realized too late. Moron.

Technically, this is my only memory of the guy. Good riddance.

Him not touching Arian Foster to mark him down after Foster fell after a catch and run late in the 4th quarter. Foster got up and gained a few more yards for the first down. Guy just stood there watching him then realized too late. Moron.

To be fair, he hasn't played much since college, so how's a guy to keep track of those little rule details? Other than that play, I do remember him being signed and hearing how he was slow. Does that count? He was worth a shot and I'm glad Kiko is coming back.

Urbik and Chris Williams are both likely candidates. They may want to take a look at Williams in camp given he was injured last year, but I think Urbik is done.

It's tough to judge the OLine since we had Marrone controlling who we got a look at... Being in the dog house may actually be a good sign. Who knows?

I recall that horrible play.

Urbik and Chris Williams are both likely candidates. They may want to take a look at Williams in camp given he was injured last year, but I think Urbik is done.

they may keep Urbik as RG or BU RG. I am fine with that till camp.

C. Williams might be out. especially with the back injury.

Richie has his spot. and RI aint budging.

Pears, C. Williams, Urbick and if we pick up a top TE or two, Chandler.

lee smith for sure> push Chandler down the roster is fine by me

Pears is a FA - he just walks

Spiller walks

C. Williams will be around through camp but would not be surprised if he does not make it past the first round of cuts

Lawson is gone too

They should bring back Spikes.

Urbik survives until the nest FA guard is signed or they get a quality guard in the draft.

Who thinks Hairston makes it to OTAs?

Edited by Dragonborn10

Pears is a FA - he just walks

Spiller walks

C. Williams will be around through camp but would not be surprised if he does not make it past the first round of cuts

Lawson is gone too

They should bring back Spikes.

Urbik survives until the nest FA guard is signed or they get a quality guard in the draft.

Who thinks Hairston makes it to OTAs?

Urbik and Williams may get if we sign at top 1 or2 tier G in FA and keep the kids as backups?