Titans release Michael Oher

YoloinOhio

I want to go after Derrick Newton or Doug Free to play RT and Iupati or Boling for LG. RG I'd like AJ Cann or Laken Tomlinson in the draft.

Glenn

Boling

Wood

Laken Tomlinson

Free

Bench-

Henderson

Kouandjio

Richardson

Urbik

Waive Chris Williams

Now that's an Oline that has some potential and it wouldn't require breaking the bank. Boling and Free are especially interesting. They likely won't cost as much as headliners like Newton and Iupati but they should be able to deliver 90% of the more expensive options and represent dramatic upgrades for us. Iupati of course has the ties to Roman to help get over the hump of coming to Buffalo, which could be an advantage over Boling. I'm not sold on anyone we currently have but Glenn and Wood, even then it's just tenuous.

Edited by Chuck Wagon

Titans waive offensive tackle Michael Oher with an "injured" designation http://wp.me/p14QSB-9HEj

Bring him in we have & could do a whole lot worse ! Besides that will bring another high profile player to the Bills .

If he does come back to the player he was we could have a good player for a while .

Bring him in we have & could do a whole lot worse ! Besides that will bring another high profile player to the Bills .

If he does come back to the player he was we could have a good player for a while .

That's arguable...I'm not a big PFF cheerleader but they had him at 75 out of 84 tackles.

@PFF_Pete: Michael Oher had a +20.0 @PFF grade in his rookie season. Since then: -76.8 grade, 2nd-worst of any offensive tackle.

@BigBlueUnited: Michael Oher was the 10th worst rated OT in the NFL & 5th worst in run block rating in the NFL in 2014 via @PFF

That's arguable...I'm not a big PFF cheerleader but they had him at 75 out of 84 tackles.

@PFF_Pete: Michael Oher had a +20.0 @PFF grade in his rookie season. Since then: -76.8 grade, 2nd-worst of any offensive tackle.

@BigBlueUnited: Michael Oher was the 10th worst rated OT in the NFL & 5th worst in run block rating in the NFL in 2014 via @PFF

Thank you voice of reason. The guy can't play. The Titans talked themselves into the hype and cut him after 1 year. He's not a big upgrade to Henderson or Kouandjio (Oher is Cyrus in 6 years) and we should be going after a strong run block RT like Newton or Free.

James Carpenter, FA Guard to sign with Bills.

You heard it here first!

Thats a solid choice. Would be on my wish. I would still look at Laken Tomlinson

Good movie for someone who loves football. It's not genius but I always watch it when flipping through channels.

Dont mind the movie. But will not watch the opening scene

Does Sandra Bullock come with the deal?

Bring him if for no other reason to get Sandra Bulloch's fine fanny on the sidelines

damn beat me to it

I've never seen the blind side but might need to. Flipping channels I see a hot chick on Conan. I looked it up= Lily Collins. She was in the movie evidently.

I've seen it. Nice movie

He was an all-American OG before moving to OT. He is 6'4, good height for OG. I think playing inside he would do well. He is a physical player, hasn't been able to handle edge rushers.

So why would the Tittans cut him? It's not like like they don't need a guard.

I want to go after Derrick Newton or Doug Free to play RT and Iupati or Boling for LG. RG I'd like AJ Cann or Laken Tomlinson in the draft.

Glenn

Boling

Wood

Laken Tomlinson

Free

Bench-

Henderson

Kouandjio

Richardson

Urbik

Waive Chris Williams

Now that's an Oline that has some potential and it wouldn't require breaking the bank. Boling and Free are especially interesting. They likely won't cost as much as headliners like Newton and Iupati but they should be able to deliver 90% of the more expensive options and represent dramatic upgrades for us. Iupati of course has the ties to Roman to help get over the hump of coming to Buffalo, which could be an advantage over Boling. I'm not sold on anyone we currently have but Glenn and Wood, even then it's just tenuous.

You and I are totally on the same page

James Carpenter, FA Guard to sign with Bills.

You heard it here first!

I'd rather have Chris Williams and Kraig Urbik...by a lot. Carpenter is horrendous.