Chris Hogan

SWATeam

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and he caught it high in the sky......

seriously, I was watching the caveman on the sidelines and he was very supportive of his fellow WRs after the fumbles, it was nice to see.

Thanks for adding that, I didn't watch the game and spent time cleaning the house.

Every team has their Hogan. The bills are one of the few that actually use him on offense sadly. If one good catch makes you think he should be a top 3 WR on a team, then LOL. The big fumble, running wrong routes, running a route short, etc. These are hogan plays.

Edited by Crayola64

He's not a superstar, but he's a quality receiver and special teams player who would get snaps on every single NFL roster.

so he did his job. He caught the ball. He's a WR. People really want to hear apologies from people that don't think he's good? Really?

He made a clutch play. It happens. I saw James Hardy make a clutch catch before too. Doesn't make him good.

Yea, its only practice. But...anyone that has watched Hogan at camp would say...I want that guy on my team. He is an amazing athlete. He is becoming a nice asset to this offense as I told my young daughter he would. He is one of us. Root / Route/ Rute (for the spelling police) for this possession receiver. He is a diamond in the rough. And he's ours. Happy happy happy.

so he did his job. He caught the ball. He's a WR. People really want to hear apologies from people that don't think he's good? Really?

He made a clutch play. It happens. I saw James Hardy make a clutch catch before too. Doesn't make him good.

You've got a history of being incredibly bitter, and far more interested in being right than being a fan and acknowledging what's right I front of you.