Chris Hogan

SWATeam

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shhh. the Hogan lover boys might get mad.

We dont get mad. We just keep on grinding

But i want me some Mke Williams love on the field.

Chris is doing fine and we should rally around him since it seems he will be getting the reps

What Hogan did is what Mike Williams does all the time.

Mike Willams has dropped enough balls. He has not done anything at , all the time!

But if isn't given more chances he cant get his groove on. Seriously

this

pffft

no. We don't have to get on our knees and start sucking him off after every play tho either.

http://youtu.be/Cu1JMbSLPvc

Thats weird language dude. You got issues ? Edited by 3rdand12

Clearly a fumble.

no way. his right knee was down a full second before the ball came out and it's conclusive. we watched in on the DVR in super slow hd. seriously it wasn't even close.

woods was definitely a fumble. either way i don't care we got the win and we're on to beat the jets

Animosity toward Hogan boggles my mind. A guy we got for nothing and had no expectations of is starting to make plays and people have a problem with that? I don't get it.

I think half you guys could win the lottery and find a way to complain about it.

Meh. My animosity is squarely directed at Marrone for sitting a more talented receiver and not finding a way to use BOTH.

no way. his right knee was down a full second before the ball came out and it's conclusive. we watched in on the DVR in super slow hd. seriously it wasn't even close.

woods was definitely a fumble. either way i don't care we got the win and we're on to beat the jets

Wrong! Ball was coming loose before his knee was down. Reviewed and upheld.

Man, guy makes a huge play and can't get any love? Geez. Nobody is saying he's Calvin Johnson

Exactly... He's a bubble guy who always grinds on special teams and has been one of the more productive players two weeks in a row. Yeah I dunno why he is out producing the second rounder, the third rounder and the offseason trade... But he is, and I'll take it.

Exactly... He's a bubble guy who always grinds on special teams and has been one of the more productive players two weeks in a row. Yeah I dunno why he is out producing the second rounder, the third rounder and the offseason trade... But he is, and I'll take it.

How is he outproducing Woods and Williams?

Thing is why have these other expensive or highly touted guys on the field or even NOT on the field not getting the ball more ?.

I am all about throw to the open guy but hey , why aren't they running Woods in those patterns that they run Hogan?

Edited by 3rdand12

How is he outproducing Woods and Williams?

I posted this in another thread: since Orton took over, Hogan has 12 catches in 14 targets, 163 yard (13.5 avg), 1 TD, 1 fumble. 5 catches in both of the last 2 games. 5 catches per game is an 80 catch season. And Orton obviously has a good rapport with him so I'd expect him to be a regular target. Not bad at all.

I posted this in another thread: since Orton took over, Hogan has 12 catches in 14 targets, 163 yard (13.5 avg), 1 TD, 1 fumble. 5 catches in both of the last 2 games. 5 catches per game is an 80 catch season. And Orton obviously has a good rapport with him so I'd expect him to be a regular target. Not bad at all.

Well you will have that.

But Woody must be sleeping poorly. I dont think thats smart by the coaches. They are also giving some nasty routes for Robert Woods to run. whether they throw at him or not.

They should get him in space and let him run. lol

but really Woods should be the guy they run to open field and let my boy Hogan do the hard work

Well you will have that.

But Woody must be sleeping poorly. I dont think thats smart by the coaches. They are also giving some nasty routes for Robert Woods to run. whether they throw at him or not.

but really Woods should be the guy they run to open field and let my boy Hogan do the hard work

Agreed. I think this group of WRs complements each other well. Hogan fits the slot role ideally, Woods is more of your classic wideout who's not really a deep threat but isn't afraid to go over the middle. Goodwin is the field stretcher (if he can ever stay on the field), and Sammy is Mr. Everything. Add Chandler and I hope Gragg as big guys and you've got a really nice group. That's why Williams is kind of the odd man out, although Goodwin is giving him a chance to play his way back in.

Agreed. I think this group of WRs complements each other well. Hogan fits the slot role ideally, Woods is more of your classic wideout who's not really a deep threat but isn't afraid to go over the middle. Goodwin is the field stretcher (if he can ever stay on the field), and Sammy is Mr. Everything. Add Chandler and I hope Gragg as big guys and you've got a really nice group. That's why Williams is kind of the odd man out, although Goodwin is giving him a chance to play his way back in.

Sorry, I'm just not seeing it from Woods. I think he'll be really good one day as a solid #2 to Sammy, but today he is at best average. I would give Williams more playing time at both Woods and Hogan's expense. He's the better WR today. IMHO.

Well you will have that.

As Orton continues to sling to Hogan and Chandler, it will open up more Sammy and Woods. It's a nice thing to have 4 notable receiving threats. I think a 150 yard Sammy game is on its way.

As Orton continues to sling to Hogan and Chandler, it will open up more Sammy and Woods. It's a nice thing to have 4 notable receiving threats. I think a 150 yard Sammy game is on its way.

I think that's right, although the Jets will be tough. As if to prove the point that there's no such thing as an easy win on the schedule: Jaguars 24, Browns 6. This was the "easy stretch" for the Browns in which they'd open up a lead ...