Mario Williams deserves props

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, 1 good game a month

:lol:

If you let it go you might, one day, recover from your Skelton thread. But to keep it up like this is going to keep having it thrown back in your face. It's like you believe if you wish hard enough what you thought will come true. Try clicking your heels together too, that might work.

:lol:

If you let it go you might, one day, recover from your Skelton thread. But to keep it up like this is going to keep having it thrown back in your face. It's like you believe if you wish hard enough what you thought will come true. Try clicking your heels together too, that might work.

Skelton didn't cross my mind, Mario is not consistent and never will be and is therefore not worth the money

Skelton didn't cross my mind, Mario is not consistent and never will be and is therefore not worth the money

cosistant? look, no one plays perfectly each week. the phins came up with a way to stop mario for four quarters, but he found a way to beat them and it came at just the right time. plus, he's one of the top five sack leaders. just stop.

Earned his paycheck today! He doesn't get enough credit honestly. Leading the league in sacks and he's never mentioned in pro bowl discussions or rated as one of the best pass rushers. Can a $100 million dollar man fly under the radar? Apparently

cosistant? look, no one plays perfectly each week. the phins came up with a way to stop mario for four quarters, but he found a way to beat them and it came at just the right time. plus, he's one of the top five sack leaders. just stop.

That's like saying Bruce Smith -who averaged a dozen sacks a year, took games off because he didn't get multiple sacks EVERY game. He's a 1st Ballot HOFer but per BB's thinking, he's an unworthy slacker..

OK, trying to be classy here, I disagree with you. And actually, pretty much all of your posts.

Joe Buscaglia basically said the same thing on the John Murphy show and that guy watches more film than anyone. I don't hate Mario I just don't see the greatness and when he leaves this team it won't make a difference one way or the other.

Joe Buscaglia basically said the same thing on the John Murphy show and that guy watches more film than anyone. I don't hate Mario I just don't see the greatness and when he leaves this team it won't make a difference one way or the other.

Mario's first sack tool a FG off the board for the fish.

Mario's second sack won the game.

That is the definition of a difference maker.

when he leaves this team it won't make a difference one way or the other.

Yeah, we don't beat Carolina and Miami without him. So if 2 wins before the halfway point of the season isn't making a difference in your eyes, well, I don't know what you expect. I get the feeling that if you were a Denver fan you would be on their forums criticizing Peyton Manning.

Props? He finally earned his paycheck in a divisional game. I'll give props to Freddie Jackson - he played hurt all game and is the true leader of this team. Mario now has 2 sacks and a forced fumble in 9 AFC East games since joining the bills. (1 sack one FF today)... He was virtually invisible until the 4th quarter.......

Edited by Azucho98

Earned his paycheck today! He doesn't get enough credit honestly. Leading the league in sacks and he's never mentioned in pro bowl discussions or rated as one of the best pass rushers. Can a $100 million dollar man fly under the radar? Apparently

Only one way to start the movement.

Mario is having an all pro season and we should all be voting for him