Per Bills text: EJ is probable

Bangarang

EJ probable for Sunday's game. Seriously? Probable? Whoever creates these text alerts should be fired.

That is all.

lmao

Mine said he's probably the coolest guy in Buffalo.

and at the bottom it had the following disclaimer: *With a high probability of being thrown out of town and labeled a bust after 4 straight losses.

EJ probable for Sunday's game. Seriously? Probable? Whoever creates these text alerts should be fired.

That is all.

The team listed him as probable. Therefore the text would list him as probable. :doh:

Edited by DStebb716

Per NFL rules, if a player is listed on the injury report at any point during the week then he is required to have a designation on Friday (or Tuesday if you're the Thursday game).

I'm actually pretty shocked at how little respect the NFL inury report gets around here.

Isn't Probable just about the highest he can be listed when on the injury report? He isn't Questionable, Doubtful, or Out. I'm pretty sure that it is a requirement and they don't have a "Hell Yes He's Playing" option to check.

^ This

Seriously, with all the S!@* to complain about with this organization, we chose this! I wish I had the time some of you guys obiously have. Even when OBD does everything per league guidelines, you B word...smh...

Isn't Probable just about the highest he can be listed when on the injury report? He isn't Questionable, Doubtful, or Out. I'm pretty sure that it is a requirement and they don't have a "Hell Yes He's Playing" option to check.

Why would you want to disclose that, even if you could? Vagaries about your available players, especially a starting quarterback, is an advantage for any team. Why would you want to sacrifice this?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

That is all.

He's coming off a knee injury and has to be listed on the report. The Bills got fined last year for not putting Mario on it. Not a big deal

Per NFL rules, if a player is listed on the injury report at any point during the week then he is required to have a designation on Friday (or Tuesday if you're the Thursday game).

What, the Bills didn't want to use the "Hell yeah he's playing!" designation? :rolleyes:

That is all.

You do realize the person that sent out the text isn't the person that is responsible for listing EJ as probable right?

The NFL injury report is what it is and is that way for a reason

^ This

Seriously, with all the S!@* to complain about with this organization, we chose this! I wish I had the time some of you guys obiously have. Even when OBD does everything per league guidelines, you B word...smh...

If u complain about somebody complaining and then say u wish u had the time to complain about said complaints... Ah never mind...I don't have the time to finish complaining...

Sorry, just a lil humor to keep it fun around here