Mickey Shuler sighns with Bill

This signing has Whaley written all over it.

:lol:

Is there a team this guy hasn't been on?

Chandler bounced around. Just sayin'.

They released WR Norell to make room.

Edited by Rockinon

Is there a team this guy hasn't been on?

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears

Cincinnati Bengals

Cleveland Browns

Dallas Cowboys

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

New England Patriots

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

New York Jets

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers

Saint Louis Rams

San Diego Chargers

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

Washington Redskins

i'm interested to see who sticks where on this roster. in my opinion, keep bringing in as many prospects as possible to give yourself the best 90 possible, and as the cuts happen, whittle it down to the best 53.

and as to this player specifically, you never know 'til you try, so give him a shot and let him show he belongs on the roster or out the door. i can't wait to see what this team is going to look like for opening kickoff!

Dude was just on John Murphy, but I missed most of it. His dad was a TE for the Jets that used to kill the Bills and Mickey just wants to pitch in and help us win.

Not sure it hurts, I guess. Except for the release of obvious future HOF / All-Pro WR Norell. Same Old Bills...

This is oddly similar to Chandler. He didn't play for 2+ years. Regarded as a purely blocking TE body.

Although, the Cowboys were very rich at TE when they dumped him. Raiders, not so much.

Brandon Myers is an excellent player.

The profootball talk article says we were "awarded" him on waivers. Awarded makes me believe that other teams wanted him too and put in a claim. That would make me feel a little more optimistic that he could stick. If nothing else, I'm glad they are trying to find some answers at TE

Edited by Jamie Nails

So good that the Raiders let him go to the Giants for a 1 year deal ;)

Myers can't block, but he only had six drops on 102 targets, including 79 catches. The Raiders are cap-strapped and it was wise of Myers to walk from a team with major questions at QB to one with Eli Manning.

Nothing against Shuler (I bet he's a great guy)- but I'd rather the Bills had given Lonnie Johnson a call to see what he's up to these days (my guess would be about 350 lbs.). If Chandler starts the year on the PUP list, this is going to be a stellar group of TE's indeed. Lee Smith can block, but he has the mobility of my dishwasher. Other than Smith, not much to hang your hopes on- Caussin, Gragg and now Shuler. Oh for the days of McKeller, Metzelaars, and Rolle.

This signing has Whaley written all over it.

It's really irritating that someone could look at a player move and think they can automatically discern the inner…. oh.

Never mind.

I sighed too when I read this thread.

I agree it's a bad sighn. Igh crigh for the future literacy of this fighn nation.

:oops::blush: :blush: sorry for the typo's :bag: on the title.

You can edit titles using the full text editor.

What ever happened to that Fendi On a Bun guy, he looked pretty physical in last years camp. Surprised his production was not enough to get noticed.

He's toast.