CORDY GLENN thread / The Snow Plow!

Bash_Gash

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in the shout box during the game, this guy is clearly NOT a guard....I was so thoroughly impressed with his play today! He was physically dominant and he was literally blocking ALLLLL the way down field on several of those long runs. This may be the best draft pick since CJ Spiller :lol:

Early signs are good. He seems a quick study. But let's temper our enthusiasm a bit. He's gonna get beat and have a bad play, bad series, bad game. We need to realize that so that when it comes, we won't ride him out of town on a rail. That happens around here sometimes.

GO BILLS!!!

I can't believe that this guy is not getting more wall hype....

He has been an absolute beast in the pass game. In the run game he has been a mac truck running through whoever is in his way....

MANY PROPS to Cordy

Great observation that he was being undervalued. He certainly is deserving of a thread. Dude is a beast!

I can't believe that this guy is not getting more wall hype....

He has been an absolute beast in the pass game. In the run game he has been a mac truck running through whoever is in his way....

MANY PROPS to Cordy

He was a beast today. Great pick by Nix

I know there was some worry about him protecting the blind side, but the man looked like a stud, both as pass protecting Fitz against Hali and helping Spiller run. Did you see that block he laid out on CJ's second touchdown? Priceless.

Gilmore is looking better, but Glenn has looked like a beast against some very good pass rushers.

I know there was some worry about him protecting the blind side, but the man looked like a stud, both as pass protecting Fitz against Hali and helping Spiller run. Did you see that block he laid out on CJ's second touchdown? Priceless.

Gilmore is looking better, but Glenn has looked like a beast against some very good pass rushers.

Yeah, Glenn just annihilated the Chiefs player after pulling in front of Spiller on that TD run. Dude looks like he is going to be an elite LT sooner rather than later. On a whole, this is the first time in a long time our line doesn't really have any weaknesses. Glenn is going to be a stud LT, Levitre is a pro bowl caliber LG, Wood is a pro bowl caliber C when healthy, Urbik is an above average pass protector and a road grader as a run blocker, and Pears is another underrated stud at RT. IMHO, our line could very quickly become one of the best in the NFL, if it is not already...

No sacks in 2 weeks, even against a blitz happy Jets D when Fitz had to drop back and throw pretty much all game, and Spiller is averaging over 10 yard per carry...hard to really say anything bad about them at this point...

Then the question is for chan as I agree with all of you we have some beef and speed on the o line so no excuses when we play the patsies and 49ers to beat them on the run. Great run teams beat great defenses in the trenches and impose thei will.

My hopes these gentleman create even more confidence Against cleveland next week, then really run 35+ times against the pats. We pull a win out of there and we then face the TEST. The 49ers D.

These guys shut down the packers. You know Fitz won't win it for us. It's all on our beef, and hopefully our two backs as Fred should be back soon so you have a two person threat.

I will enjoy watching Cordy Glenn for the next 5 years...until he leaves to play for Philly.

Eagles are probably calling Orchard Park as we speak ... they are down to five healthy o-lineman, it got so bad today that D. Bell got to play for awhile

Much better than I'd expect from any rookie, much less a second round guard! :thumbsup:

He has been great! it was so nice seeing him mow guys down 10+ yards downfield.

He was running 'right at me' on Spiller's sweep TD. Absolutely burried his guy. I also watched him several times in pass protection and he did a fine job. Real happy with his play.

… our line could very quickly become one of the best in the NFL, if it is not already...

No sacks in 2 weeks, even against a blitz happy Jets D when Fitz had to drop back and throw pretty much all game, and Spiller is averaging over 10 yard per carry...hard to really say anything bad about them at this point...

Oh don't worry. Someone will come up with something.

I have to give Nix props for seeing that Glen could be a superior tackle when all the experts were saying he was a guard. He's still learning, but he is a beast. I was very impressed with his downfield blocking. The o-line, if they can stay healthy, is going to make itself known.

As stated he was great, I didnt notice him when I wasnt trying to but man when I watched him he impressed me, even more so like everyone said was his downfield runs. Its really nice to finally not only have a great line but some depth up there, certainly makes a huge difference. When we finally get a real franchise qb in here he will certainly be in good shape as far as protection is concerned.

I'm really enjoying watching Cordy play. He is big, mobile and nasty! Nix and the rest at one Bills drive deserve enomous amount of credit. So called experts says he is a guard. Nix even put flares out during the draft saying he was a guard. I know its early days but if he keeps improving, working and playing his heart out. Boy we have a potential pro bowl calibre LT. I was one who would have been happy with him at pick 10.

for the record.....Cordy was on my "approved" list of 3 to 4 players at our 1st round pick......

And he is playing like he could have been drafted there

I was thrilled when we got him even though it seemed a risk. A trust in Buddy moment.

Watching him play, with his errors even last week and preseason, he is the real deal.

Hairston played well Do we have a legitimate line now?

I vote a resounding yes!