Bryan Scott Re-signs

Obviously isn't an elite player, but is an important piece for us I'd say.

He covers the TE pretty well I'd say, and against the Pats that will be huge.

Also seems to have respect in the locker room and Kenny Mayne loves him also.

Nice job locking down another of our own F/O. Go Bills!!

So glad. I can put mt drum away now!!!!!!!!

Oh, and coincidently, I emailed the Bills asking if there would be any packages for the games this year, 2 homes and a preseason, etc. I also included a quick thing on why we need to sign him. So I guess I did it, you may all thank me.

Edited by jboyst62

Great re-sign. He was our best defensive back in the nickle formation last year, which we used about 45% of the time.

Better than Jairus Byrd or George Wilson? IMO, not even close. I'm very happy he re-signed but Scott was also burnt repeatedly last year as well as making a lot of stops and tackles.

Better than Jairus Byrd or George Wilson? IMO, not even close. I'm very happy he re-signed but Scott was also burnt repeatedly last year as well as making a lot of stops and tackles.

You missed what he said. At Nickel he was our beat player

He is one of the most underrated players on our team. Maybe the league, for what he does on and off the field. He is our wildcat on D.

Agreed. He's a solid role-player though. It's great to have a veteran back there and not have to hope that we draft a rookie that can contribute. I want a rookie to prove that he's better than Scott not win the job by default.

You missed what he said. At Nickel he was our beat player

He is one of the most underrated players on our team. Maybe the league, for what he does on and off the field. He is our wildcat on D.

I read what he said, I thought he couldn't have been talking about just the changes in the nickel because a lot of times, Scott was the ONLY player added to the nickel so of course he was the best one. ;)

I also love what he does. But if you go back and watch the games, he was chasing guys from behind who beat him in every single game, sometimes a few times a game. He made a ton of good plays, too, but speed guys killed him.

I read what he said, I thought he couldn't have been talking about just the changes in the nickel because a lot of times, Scott was the ONLY player added to the nickel so of course he was the best one. ;)

I also love what he does. But if you go back and watch the games, he was chasing guys from behind who beat him in every single game, sometimes a few times a game. He made a ton of good plays, too, but speed guys killed him.

I hear you on him getting beat, but lets wait and see if we have an actual pass rush this season and how the db's look with a pass rush. Don't forget, we were creating turnovers at a high rate early in the season. Merriman,Kyle and Troup get hurt and Marcell moves to the middle. Since then the turnovers stopped coming(besides the Broncos game).IMO those turnovers early in the season were no mistake.

Welcome back Bryan!!! You're a class act and I'm glad you're a Bill!!!!

Great job Buddy. Making your pitch for executive of the year! Nfl will probably give it to the jets because they landed tebow and even more tebow hysteria to ny