• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanforaReply

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Mario Williams remains in BUF. Bills still tryin to close. He has at least one meeting scheduled Thurs if no deal. Stay tuned #freeagency

I'm fairly certain I'm never caring about what this dude says again. He said Williams left Buffalo last night, for God's sake.

Damn, I might as well stay here and get some OT. No way will I be allowed to sit in the garage, stare at my phone, listen to NFLN, and consume another 12 pack tonight. This thread already caused one fight at my house. :cry:

Watching ESPN and they commented about Megatrons "Megadeal" and say there is another huge deal to report. Not sure if it means this. Or maybe Desean Jackson. Would assume it would be Breaking News that would end all commercials at any given time.

Im a bit worried...they need to contact the media to give them time to get to the presser...i would have thought 6 would get the most media attention...but its alteady 5

Maybe they did--someone in the shoutbox referenced a Bucky Gleason tweet about "watch for around 5 or 6 so they can go on the air live with the breaking news". Take it FWIW....

I had mariotings today and did not marioive home until 3:00, otherwise today would have been a mario. It has mario since mario anyway. Deep into my first mariotini now.

Sorry, what now? I'm not sure my brain is processing too good

Edited by gringo starr

Watching ESPN and they commented about Megatrons "Megadeal" and say there is another huge deal to report. Not sure if it means this. Or maybe Desean Jackson. Would assume it would be Breaking News that would end all commercials at any given time.

It would if he went to the Bears.

You know how ESPN always cuts to a commercial when the Bills are on the clock? Same thing here.

There may be better pass rushers in the NFL and may be better defensive ends in the NFL, but all things considered (excluding salary*), who would you really have of all the DEs in the league if you had a choice?

It's hard to think of any other player. Maybe Demarcus Ware. Allen is a better pass rusher but he only has a year or two left at that level. Peppers maybe but I think I would take Mario at 26. Freeney is too old. Tuck is probably not as good, or Pierre.

I think Mario is the top two, along with Ware.

*the reason to exclude the salary is because you would have to then say what about 1-2-3-4-5 years from now. Allen is better for the salary this year, but you wouldn't want him more.

Im a bit worried...they need to contact the media to give them time to get to the presser...i would have thought 6 would get the most media attention...but its alteady 5

I heard on WGR that the plan was for a dinner with players and wives/girlfriends tonight. Do not know how reliable that is. Every hour he is still in town is better and better news. I have a feeling this spills into tomorrow. Another night to sleep on it, discuss it with the fiance, maybe sleep on her too. Decision in the AM is my guess.

I have no news to report but need to get my name into this epic thread. Oh, and I'm posting this from an airplane. I just paid ten bucks for WiFi because I didn't want to miss anything.

I bet you feel like a billionare right now don't ya?

I have no news to report but need to get my name into this epic thread. Oh, and I'm posting this from an airplane. I just paid ten bucks for WiFi because I didn't want to miss anything.

Would have been more impressive if you had connected via dial up.