55-year-old wants to be a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader

With all due respect, let it go lady.

Exactly. Its a young persons job. Period. No that's not PC, that's just the way it is. Cheerleaders are not there to lead cheers. They are there to be ogled. And an orange tanned, bleached teeth grandma is not what anyone wants to stare at. "GOOD FOR HER!", right? No, go be the annoying woman at your local gym and leave being an objectified wet dream to the tight bodied 23 year Olds. Gross.

im 29 and i think she still looks sexy. u all would be blessed if your wife looked like that at 55

Agree 100%. But that's not the point. A lot of guys could go to the grocery store and look at a dozen women they'd be lucky to have. Doesn't mean those women should be NFL cheerleaders. I'm so sick of this doing things to prove a point.

Edited by stevestojan

Exactly. Its a young persons job. Period. No that's not PC, that's just the way it is. Cheerleaders are not there to lead cheers. They are there to be ogled. And an orange tanned, bleached teeth grandma is not what anyone wants to stare at. "GOOD FOR HER!", right? No, go be the annoying woman at your local gym and leave being an objectified wet dream to the tight bodied 23 year Olds. Gross.

Agree 100%. But that's not the point. A lot of guys could go to the grocery store and look at a dozen women they'd be lucky to have. Doesn't mean those women should be NFL cheerleaders. I'm so sick of this doing things to prove a point.

Exactly. It's like the old stripper. There are very few things sadder than an old lady going around asking guys for lapdances. Trust me, when I get too be that old, I'd be doing backflips if my wife looked like that. however if I go to a NFL game or strip club, I want to see young hotties. :devil:

im 29 and i think she still looks sexy. u all would be blessed if your wife looked like that at 55

Or miserable. Women like that are usually polarized. Either they are naturally beautiful like that and are nice or they put a lot of time into looking like that and are complete bitches.

Is this my cue to insert a friggan Baby Boomer rant. ;) ;)

She should be allowed to try out.... She looks great for a 50 year old woman..

55 isn't pushing 50... It is pushing 60. Time to give it up no matter how great you think you look... Give somebody younger a chance, this lady had her time. This is only the start to a totally selfish set of values.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

AMEN! Its infinitely sexier when a woman is older and looks great. Its a dime-a-dozen to look good in your '20s. Hope she rocks it!

she's ok, needs a nose job, really not that cute, so eh.

You're checking out her nose? Really?....Her body is fine enough to get herself a tryout:

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sharon-simmons4.jpg

The rest is how good she is at shaking it and how good she looks doing it. Could be good PR just letting her tryout...

I'd be more impressed if she was a 55 year old grandma going back to school to become a doctor or lawyer or scientist or anything that's remotely useful to society. But all I see here is a 55-year old narcissist who's trying to revisit some shallow teenage dream she ruined by failing to use birth control.

Having said that, yeah I'd hit it.

You're checking out her nose? Really?....Her body is fine enough to get herself a tryout:

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sharon-simmons4.jpg

The rest is how good she is at shaking it and how good she looks doing it. Could be good PR just letting her tryout...

So you want ugly chicks shaking it?

It's not me!!

Its you, don't lie :flirt:

No offense.. but there is nothing remotely attractive about this woman. She has makeup caked on her face otherwise she would definitely look her age. Wow.. she has a fit body.. Who cares? I've seen plenty of older women that have kept in shape. This lady needs to find a better use of her time.

If Jerruh was smart he'd sign her up. What great PR. Baby boomers still think they are 21. If you have family retired in Florida go check out what the geezers are doing...group sex, muscle cars and getting baked.

PTR

Sounds like a retirement plan to me.Uhm, did you mean baked by the sun or BAKED?!?!