Moment of silence for LINDA BOGDAN

gordong

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Wilson daughter has passed a way... she was battling cancer. LINDA BOGDAN 22years as a Bills scout

Let show some class here guys and gals....

Mr wilson my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

thats awful...God bless the Wilson family...thoughts and prayers with you

To the Wilson family my condolences and our heart felt sympathy to a woman cared about this franchise. I know she is in heaven, having a cold one with Timmy Russert. Rest in Peace. This wil be tough on Mr. wilson and the whole family and the Bills organization.

Has anyone confirmed this is true. Nothing oN buffalo news, nothing on Bills web site, nothing on WGRZ

They will not be releasing any further details, but yes, this has been just been confirmed through the Bills front office.

A number people have made comments on why since she had not been interested in owning Bills once her father passed away since she worked in organization. Now it will be publicly known that she had been battling it for some while according to relative who worked in hospital and did not have any aspirations beyond surviving. At least she was able to know her father would be inducted even if she could not be there in person.

Rest peacefully Linda.

A number people have made comments on why since she had not been interested in owning Bills once her father passed away since she worked in organization. Now it will be publicly known that she had been battling it for some while according to relative who worked in hospital and did not have any aspirations beyond surviving. At least she was able to know her father would be inducted even if she could not be there in person.

Rest peacefully Linda.

We'll be sure to lift a glass in her honor at some point during Enshrinement Weekend.

Mr. Wilson daughter has passed a way... she was battling cancer. LINDA BOGDAN 22years as a Bills scout

Let show some class here guys and gals....

Mr wilson my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

My condolences to the Wilson family.

It has to be a terrible thing to outlive your own child... I don't even care to imagine that.