Tre White to the Rams - 1 year deal, $8M up to $10M

You know you've been dealing with a genuinely good dude when not one poster in this thread has talked shlt on him for signing with another team.

Godspeed Tre and thanks for all the plays and smiles. 🤙

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Peter said:

Good for Tre.

His agent must be outstanding because the $$$ are more than I expected given his injury and injury history.

Perhaps some of the money is for his goaltending expertise. 

Achilles injuries ain’t what they used to be. People come back all the time now, and in less than 12 months. The surgery/treatment is leagues better than it was 12-15 years ago.

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

Good on him for getting that contact. No idea what the Rams are thinking here. He wasn't worth that amount before this latest injury. Never mind now.

Agreed. It’s really just crazy how some of these NFL owners throw money around.

Happy for Tre.  Great man and player.  

Gotta wonder if he turned in his Bills play book or will he be referencing it when Bills play Rams. Just sayin!

image.jpeg.86ae3f83e0e9e46a611b3a9b15926f42.jpeg

Edited by freddyjj
  • Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Simon said:

You know you've been dealing with a genuinely good dude when not one poster in this thread has talked shlt on him for signing with another team.

Godspeed Tre and thanks for all the plays and smiles. 🤙

I mean he's literally the start of a new era for the franchise

He deserves it all

33 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Achilles injuries ain’t what they used to be. People come back all the time now, and in less than 12 months. The surgery/treatment is leagues better than it was 12-15 years ago.

I think CB is an exception though.   Not much history of them getting all the way back after a mid or late career achilles tear.   It's the position in the game that requires the most agility.   Easier to compensate at positions like RB or WR even.   CB is very much about reaction.  

I suspect he will be a shell of his former self.   He didn't exactly knock the last re-hab out of the park, that one ended up being on the long end of recoveries.  Wish him the best,  I was the only guy on TSW that had him as CB1 in that draft class.......but he is less likely to return to good starter form than he is to return to this

knee-hurts-hurt.gif

• Agree 1