Tre White to the Rams - 1 year deal, $8M up to $10M

Living in LA I like this as it makes it easy to still follow his career as he was a fave of mine.  Cutting him was the right choice cap wise coming off 2 major leg injuries in 3 seasons, so get why we moved on and its what had to be done.  But still hope he comes back and has a strong finish to his career.  Good luck Tre, have fun here in LA!

• Like (+1) 24
  • Sad 5
  • Agree 8
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Awesome for Tre! I know people heard Beane and got their hopes up for him coming back. Never saw that as likely and as much as I'd have loved to see him back on the Bills - it seemed to be more of a "if he has no other options, he can be cheap depth" type of scenario. I want more for him. Glad he got it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

30 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Living in LA I like this as it makes it easy to still follow his career as he was a fave of mine.  Cutting him was the right choice cap wise coming off 2 major leg injuries in 3 seasons, so get why we moved on and its what had to be done.  But still hope he comes back and has a strong finish to his career.  Good luck Tre, have fun here in LA!

I wonder what the deal will actually be - have to think there might be substantial per-game roster bonuses.

22 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Awesome for Tre! I know people heard Beane and got their hopes up for him coming back. Never saw that as likely and as much as I'd have loved to see him back on the Bills - it seemed to be more of a "if he has no other options, he can be cheap depth" type of scenario. I want more for him. Glad he got it.

Exactly.

Tre is either gonna be an NFL starter OR he'll retire.  He was close in 2020, he has a bright future after football.

Wish Tre well, hopefully he gets fully recovered and avoids any other major injuries. 

We're in good hands with Rasul/Benford/Elam, but Tre was one of the best in Buffalo when healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

Good for Tre.

His agent must be outstanding because the $$$ are more than I expected given his injury and injury history.

Perhaps some of the money is for his goaltending expertise. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Dang thought we’d have a shot at a June 2nd signing

Always hoped we could fit him in somehow later in the offseason, but I think he had to do what was best for him and get a job now rather than wait.

Edited by Murdox
  • Like (+1) 1

My heart sings.   My ignorance of injuries, value, and risk didn’t allow me to anticipate this.   What great fortune … the doctor, the relationship, the team, the assessment, the commitment.

Tre!   Well done and best wishes.   Were only they all like you.