Marvin Harrison Jr wants to be a Bill

6 hours ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

This isn't news. He listed Allen among a list of like 4 QB's he'd like to play with. 

Doesn't matter though. He's going to go in the Top 4-6 picks. We won't be able to sniff him. 

A free fall for MHJ is like falling from 4th like 8th 😂

There are stories that in the early days of the draft in the 50s and 60s when it was an actual selection meeting with all the teams there sitting at tables in a room occasionally a player would fall because they would get two or three picks past the spot they were expected and everyone would just assume they'd gone and forget they hadn't been picked. In these days of super hit-tech draft rooms and draft boards I can't see it though 😂

• Haha (+1) 3

9 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Of course barring a Ricky Williams trade deal this will never happen but man all these great receivers wanna come here the last couple years I really can’t figure out why. Since the QB clearly doesn’t wanna win enough.

Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

Two ways MHJ can accomplish this:

The wrong  way:  Scratch out 'Marvin' on his birth certificate, write in 'William'.

The right  way: Submit the correct forms to the Department of Vital Statistics or to the Court of Common Pleas in his county of residence in Pennsylvania.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Two ways MHJ can accomplish this:

The wrong  way:  Scratch out 'Marvin' on his birth certificate, write in 'William'.

Definitely wrong, considering the fate of the most famous William Harrison 😂

9 hours ago, julian said:

Please baby Jesus allow for a MHJ gas mask photo to suddenly surface hours before the draft.

Maybe he should run out and get a translator with gambling debts.  🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Screenshot2024-03-2212_19_24AM.thumb.png.281deeb1fc9c12c4870271768a084ba6.png

Screenshot2024-03-2212_18_51AM.thumb.png.5ff9a889332c2d8ddd8990a582c9ed0e.png

Careful what you wish for.  I'm not saying Harrison Jr. will be disappointing like Watkins but 2014 was also looked at as a WR rich draft with Watkins in a tier of his own.

Watkins would have been a stud if he didn’t have the chronic foot problems IMO

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Watkins would have been a stud if he didn’t have the chronic foot problems IMO

One of the interview questions should always be “Do you believe the Earth is round?”  That could save a lot of trouble. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

Clearly this is behind his decision not to work out at his Pro day. It's all a clever plan to drop down far enough for Beane to move up and pull the trigger.

We can only hope it works 

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Screenshot2024-03-2212_19_24AM.thumb.png.281deeb1fc9c12c4870271768a084ba6.png

Screenshot2024-03-2212_18_51AM.thumb.png.5ff9a889332c2d8ddd8990a582c9ed0e.png

Careful what you wish for.  I'm not saying Harrison Jr. will be disappointing like Watkins but 2014 was also looked at as a WR rich draft with Watkins in a tier of his own.

I hear ya, but to be fair, there was a large degree of predictability re: Watkins despite few seeing it.  MHJ is more in the Mike Evans mold but faster even.  And again, to reiterate everyone's take, we have no reasonable chance.  

10 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Of course barring a Ricky Williams trade deal this will never happen but man all these great receivers wanna come here the last couple years I really can’t figure out why. Since the QB clearly doesn’t wanna win enough.

It would take every pick the Bills own this year to get to the middle of round 1 and that won’t be high enough to get him.

1 minute ago, 34-78-83 said:

Why would some of you clowns move Diggs as part of your fantasy trade up to get MHJ????  Then we still have the missing #2 outside WR issue. SMH

cuz diggs doesn't want to be here based on his cryptic tweets. 🙄

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

It would take every pick the Bills own this year to get to the middle of round 1 and that won’t be high enough to get him.

I think 28 plus next years #1 could get us into the top 10.  I have a feeling we are moving up for one of the top 3 WR's.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

10 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Well he could pull a Eli Manning I guess ?? 😜