Owen Marecic

Brandon Weeden

James-Michael Johnson 

LOL

Oh my, that’s………….…quite a haul there.  😂 

But then again, they are the Browns. 

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

What’s the phrase…..go break a leg…….

A don’t think breaking a leg is good enough. He can sever his own ACL or get arrested with 2 pounds of fentanyl and we may get a chance to take a flyer. 

1 hour ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Why isn't it possible ?  I think Arizona wants to move down. I don't think they're ready until 2025 anyways:

Arizona receives:

Buffalo 2024 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2024 2nd rd pick

Buffalo 2024 4th rd pick

Buffalo 2025 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2025 3rd rd pick

Buffalo receives:

Arizona 2024 1st rd pick 

Not going to cut it. Teams like Minnesota who have not one, but two picks before ours this year alone at 11 and 23 need to get there for a QB. A number of teams who pick WAY sooner than we do need to get up to that area for QB that are picking well before us.

The price tag is going to be higher than normal this year because of the competition. Combine that with where we're picking and them having to drop 24 picks and knowing that we consistently pick at the bottom of the 1st - it's going to take 3 1's right off the bat plus more.

Probably still doesn't get it done.

18 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Of course barring a Ricky Williams trade deal this will never happen but man all these great receivers wanna come here the last couple years I really can’t figure out why. Since the QB clearly doesn’t wanna win enough.

A better comp would be the Julio Jones trade which saw Atlanta jump from #27 to #6:

Atlanta:

1st round pick 2011 (27)

1st round pick 2012

2nd round pick 2011

4th round pick 2011

4th round pick 2012

Cleveland:

1st round pick 2011 (6)

But given inflation you’re probably looking at 3 first round picks and then some which is crazy

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

A better comp would be the Julio Jones trade which saw Atlanta jump from #27 to #6:

Atlanta:

1st round pick 2011 (27)

1st round pick 2012

2nd round pick 2011

4th round pick 2011

4th round pick 2012

Cleveland:

1st round pick 2011 (6)

But given inflation you’re probably looking at 3 first round picks and then some which is crazy

3 1sts would be a non-starter for us since it’s not a QB. 

2 1sts & 2 2nds is a fair starting spot IMO. Even if we had to add something else 

Bears at 9 for Nabers

Broncos at 12 for Odunze

Seahawks at 16 for Thomas Jr

Would be more realistic move ups for us

with Brady’s connections to LSU, I’d think Nabers or Thomas Jr would be the trade up targets. 

Also Brady recruited Troy Franklin even though he didn’t end up at LSU

Edited by Warriorspikes51
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

Not a serious article. Since when is Kyler Murray a top tier QB? Hahahaha 

The Chiefs are saying the same thing about the Bills

These guys will play for anyone. These articles are a joke

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Not going to cut it. Teams like Minnesota who have not one, but two picks before ours this year alone at 11 and 23 need to get there for a QB. A number of teams who pick WAY sooner than we do need to get up to that area for QB that are picking well before us.

The price tag is going to be higher than normal this year because of the competition. Combine that with where we're picking and them having to drop 24 picks and knowing that we consistently pick at the bottom of the 1st - it's going to take 3 1's right off the bat plus more.

Probably still doesn't get it done.

The trade is pretty even according to the nfl draft trade chart. And there's a possibility the top 3 qbs are gone by pick 4.

2 hours ago, Saint Doug said:

I’ll trade Da Bears von Miller, Diggs, Knox, our 1st rounder, and 2 dozen wings from Duffs for their 1st. 

….with blue cheese, right? 

This is always fun, like when you go to bed with a MegaMillions ticket in your wallet. It could happen……

For the record, forget all you people, if I get to choose between winning the MegaMillions and the Bills getting MHJ, I will gladly buy you ALL a beer instead.  😋

4 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

The trade is pretty even according to the nfl draft trade chart. And there's a possibility the top 3 qbs are gone by pick 4.

I'm almost positive they will be. But there's more than 3 QB's who will go in the Top 5-10 and more than 3 team's who need QB's. 

Need for QB drives up prices and tosses the Trade Chart out the window. For example, when we needed Josh, we paid a 1st and 2 2nd's just to move up 5 spots. That was an overpay. Teams are willing to do that for a QB bc, as Beane put it, if it works and you land a Franchise QB "who gives a sh-t?"

And this doesn't even take into account a team needing a WR passing on MHJ and moving from the top 5 to essentially the 2nd Round. You can quote the Trade Chart all you want, as others have said, it's about as likely that this trade would happen as winning the lottery. You'd have to not only meet the chart, but surpass it (and probably by a fair amount) for a team like Arizona to even consider it.

Edited by BillsFanForever19

4 hours ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Why isn't it possible ?  I think Arizona wants to move down. I don't think they're ready until 2025 anyways:

Arizona receives:

Buffalo 2024 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2024 2nd rd pick

Buffalo 2024 4th rd pick

Buffalo 2025 1st rd pick

Buffalo 2025 3rd rd pick

Buffalo receives:

Arizona 2024 1st rd pick 

No absolutely not. Let him go to AZ. with Murray who will get hurt and then have watchyamcallits throwing to him, Get him on a trade or whatnot 3 yrs. from now.

After we win a SB, he'll take a deal.