Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Lamar is wasting a very good Ravens defensive performance right now. His reputation as a playoff choker is not going away any time soon unless he finds a way back info this game.

And I'm not doing this again, just having fun. Never have liked Lamar's game though. 

1 minute ago, QLBillsFan said:

He’s seems off and not able to handle the pressure of the big game. JA gets destroyed for not winning the big game despite playing well in the playoffs. Lamar doesn’t even play well. 
Shocked that the Ravens aren’t consistently trying to run the ball?

I thought we'd see a ton of 2 tight end sets with Andrews and Likely.  

Nope.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Wow, so Suggs had that effect on them. We should have brought OJ out in the 4th quarter last week

Today I learned you can turn out the lights in the middle of a game to hype up the home crowd. 

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I am so impressed by Mike McDonald's scheme. Single handedly keeping them in the game.

Feels like they randomly just started actually calling holds on both offensive lines which has turned this into a defensive battle 😂. Guys were getting away with stuff the first few drives for both teams 

this probably should’ve been a tough defensive game all the way through 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

And I'm not doing this again, just having fun. Never have liked Lamar's game though. 

Lamar has always had limitations as a passer. It's a legit concern about his game. In no way does that mean rushing TDs from a QB are less valuable.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.