Zerovoltz loses bet and pays the bill

Zerovoltz

Just now, Zerovoltz said:

This sort of thing has been asked by other Bills fans here to me.  

I don't post on Chiefs planet.  Not my kind of place.  A lot of bad Chiefs fans there.  Not representative of the fans you actually find on gameday at the stadium.  

In short...you'd probably not be welcomed warmly there.  Also...if you search my history...I have complimented this community numerous times.  This is a great board...lots of really engaged fans, that show up when times are good or bad.  I'm glad to be a small tiny part of it here.

I'll tell you one thing. I've went to the game in KC last year and that website is in fact the total opposite of what I encountered at the stadium. The people were great.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

I don't post on Chiefs planet.  Not my kind of place.  A lot of bad Chiefs fans there.  Not representative of the fans you actually find on gameday at the stadium.  

In short...you'd probably not be welcomed warmly there.  Also...if you search my history...I have complimented this community numerous times.  This is a great board...lots of really engaged fans, that show up when times are good or bad.  I'm glad to be a small tiny part of it here.

Suspicious Weighing Options GIF by Law & Order

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Not sure where this "welcher" narrative came from.  I've always paid up, and showed up.

You create your own narrative. That terrible "fake slide" thread you made changed the narrative completely. And for good reason.

Just now, LeGOATski said:

You create your own narrative. That terrible "fake slide" thread you made changed the narrative completely. And for good reason.

....I thought it was a fake slide.

I ALSO thought and continue to think, that there is room here for a fan of a rival team, to make that thread, and have that thread allowed to stand, and not ban the poster who started the thread.  I knew it would be an extreemly unpopular take, but you guys have thick skins and can handle it.  I wouldn't expect anything less than the response I got.

That doesn't change the fact I don't welch and when KC has lost to the Bills I always show up, post, offer congratulatoins and take my medicine (although this last meeting, I predicted a bills win)  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I ALSO thought and continue to think, that there is room here for a fan of a rival team, to make that thread, and have that thread allowed to stand, and not ban the poster who started the thread.  I knew it would be an extreemly unpopular take, but you guys have thick skins and can handle it.  I wouldn't expect anything less than the response I got.

That doesn't change the fact I don't welch and when KC has lost to the Bills I always show up, post, offer congratulatoins and take my medicine (although this last meeting, I predicted a bills win)  

I'll stand for Zerovoltz here.  He has been a good undocumented alien at TBD for years and he often has the inside scoop on the Chiefs.  

I don't think Allen faked a slide, and I honestly don't know how he came to that conclusion looking at the replay, but otherwise, I have enjoyed his reasoned opinion as a Chiefs fan.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

I've always wanted to ask you a question. Let's say I went to chiefs plant right now as a Bills fan and I don't start any trouble do you think I'd be as well treated as you are here?

19 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I joined there a couple years ago. I tried to be cool and there were multiple people who were just relentless a-holes. 

So I cut to the chase and declared Andy Reid father of the year. 

Instant permaban. 

• Haha (+1) 11

8 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

The only fake is you, my man. That's the new narrative. I disagree that there's room on this board for this: what you actually did was come onto an opposing team's message board, whine about a completely legal stutter step/juke move, claiming it was something else, and called Josh Allen garbage. You've never made such a post against your own team's QB for doing the same, even worse, and avoided acknowledging it.

What you did was trolling and there is no room on this board for that from an opposing team's fan.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I joined there a couple years ago. I tried to be cool and there were multiple people who were just relentless a-holes. 

So I cut to the chase and declared Andy Reid father of the year. 

Instant permaban. 

Just reading that forum you know that you will be told to get infected by AIDS seconds after writing Bills anything.

I was more interested to see if he would lie to me and say I'd be welcomed. I was gonna bet him 😂

Edited by Starr Almighty
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I'll stand for Zerovoltz here.  He has been a good undocumented alien at TBD for years and he often has the inside scoop on the Chiefs.  

I don't think Allen faked a slide, and I honestly don't know how he came to that conclusion looking at the replay, but otherwise, I have enjoyed his reasoned opinion as a Chiefs fan.

....up until that garbage thread.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

The only fake is you, my man. That's the new narrative. I disagree that there's room on this board for this: what you actually did was come onto an opposing team's message board, whine about a completely legal stutter step/juke move, claiming it was something else, and called Josh Allen garbage. You've never made such a post against your own team's QB for doing the same, even worse, and avoided acknowledging it.

What you did was trolling and there is no room on this board for that from an opposing team's fan.

Agree ban

• Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Even if Josh did fake the slide, it’s not breaking any rules. 

How is it any different than faking a spike?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

I wonder if the bet would have been paid if this had not been brought to light? Between this and the fake slide thread, just go away…the sooner the better.  

I sent a PM to to Captain Hindsight several hours BEFORE this was ever posted requesting paypal info.

9 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I think he read that online and believed what he read. It was posted by a few sour Steelers fans and grew legs. Believe it or not there are people that think he did a fake slide whatever that is

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Don’t worry man.  There’s plenty of worse takes and threads by supposed Bills fans around here all the time.  At least you’re up front about liking the Chiefs!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Death by exile. Send him to the pit? 

…of despair…, 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I showed up here back before the Bills played KC in KC and gave an honest assesment of how that game would go.  I predicted a Bills win.  I am a troll.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I sent a PM to to Captain Hindsight several hours BEFORE this was ever posted requesting paypal info.

Okay troll.  What kind of a bet would it take for you to go away?

[edited]Here is the bet…If the Bills win, you never post here again.  if the Chiefs win, you never post here again. 

Edited by LabattBlue
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Not sure where this "welcher" narrative came from.  I've always paid up, and showed up.

I’ll give you props for paying up, but at the same time you spend way to much time on an opposing teams message board…, 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I showed up here back before the Bills played KC in KC and gave an honest assesment of how that game would go.  I predicted a Bills win.  I am a troll.  

🧌🧵guy, 

36 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

agreed. hes been better at unbiased takes than 75%+ of this board would be over on a chiefs board. sincerely. hes cool, im sure he dont recognize my name, i like him, but also like to razz him.  the allen take was doo-doo though, def got that idea from twitter. no hate from me lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.