Fraud Bowl - Cowboys at Dolphins 4:25pm

Process

Just now, Einstein said:

There is a silver lining to the Dolphins winning today. The Ravens will NEED to beat them next week in order to maintain the #1 seed. They will be highly motivated to win that game.

Phins aren't real. The Ravens are.

We'll get our division shot.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

There is a silver lining to the Dolphins winning today. The Ravens will NEED to beat them next week in order to maintain the #1 seed. They will be highly motivated to win that game.

Plus, the Fins are a lot like Dallas in that they're also much, much better at home, not so great on the road. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How the ***** did Dallas hire Dan Quinn? He made no defensive adjustments whatsoever, they were happy to let Tua chuck it five yards over the middle to a wide open tight end or Cedric Wilson. 

Yeah, two weeks in a row teams move the ball with an obvious game plan the Cowboys couldn’t stop, although they knew what was coming. 

6 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Because minority coaches barely get one-shot let alone two

I don't pretend to be an expert on NFL coaching or hiring, but McCarthy is a Super Bowl winning coach and has a 155-98-2 NFL coaching record.   There may be racism in the hiring of NFL coaches, but Mike McCarthy isn't a very good example of it.

The constant refrain of racism when there isn't any dilutes the power of the word when something truly is racist. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

11 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

What did you want the Cowboys to do on offense to prevent that scenario? The way it played out there is nothing they could have done.

Cowboys had not one but 2 or 3 chances to stop them on 3rd down and failed.

Move with some more urgency? Not leave Bradley Chubb unblocked for a 10 yard loss when you get to the 1?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

I was wondering why this game was not flexed to SNF, until I saw tonights game is only on NFL+.  What a joke. 

On NFL+, NFL Network (I actually switched tiers a couple of years ago because Bills game on NFL Network not ESPN) and local game TV.

It is what NFL wants in future - every game being PPV or pay for streams.

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Give the Dolphins… MORE time to drive down the field to kick a FG.

Interesting strategy

Not the way I look at it. Miami had PLENTY of time and was going to take the lead regardless. Dallas couldn't get off the field all game, so the Cowboys increasing their chances of getting the ball back one more time by moving with more urgency on their TD drive makes a lot of sense.

It was obvious when Dallas scored with only 3 minutes remaining that they wouldn't get the ball back again. 

32 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

We also beat the brakes of the Dolphins and Cowboys, and beat the Chiefs in KC. Other than barely beating an also overrated Cowboys team at home, what else have the Dolphins done?

That’s the point, it’s football. Every team has ups and downs. We and the Dolphins are good teams but can be beat by anyone like we lost to the Patriots earlier in the year.

2 hours ago, Billznut said:

Ravens better curb stomp these mother f’ers next week. 

2 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Didn't expect any help from the Cowboys. Was the Ravens match up I was relying on. Cowboys took them closer than I expected.

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Reasons the Ravens win:

1. They're better than Miami.
  2. They're playing at home.

Reasons the Fish win:

1. They'll have 28 more hours of recovery time.
  2. The Ravens will be coming off an epic battle at San Francisco on MNF.

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

On NFL+, NFL Network (I actually switched tiers a couple of years ago because Bills game on NFL Network not ESPN) and local game TV.

It is what NFL wants in future - every game being PPV or pay for streams.

Not me. Luckly the streaming makes it easier to pirate. My websites are doing just fine for me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.