Araiza, accuser agree to dismiss civil lawsuits against each other

Draconator

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

I think after the Bills kicked him to the curb, they are the last team he wants to sign with…especially considering the nasty weather the Bills punter has to deal with year in and year out. 

I think if the kid has a brain in his head he understands that no team could keep him on their roster once that stuff came out.  I'd be surprised if he holds any ill will towards Beane or the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's time now to make this right.  Martin's crappy punt and long return against the Chefs damn near cost us the game.  Sign Araiza to the PS, have him hold for Bass again, and see how it goes.  First chance you get, cut Martin and activate Araiza.  It's the least we can do, considering that we're playing a pregnant girlfriend beater (allegedly).  Bring back Araiza.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, teef said:

I bet they’re dating. 

You’re the best! 

41 minutes ago, Beach said:

if im Araiza, im not coming to Buffalo after the amount of fans who judged him guilty with no evidence

Would've happened anywhere.  If I'm Beane I'd consider giving him a shot next off-season.  See if he can still hold for Bass and how well he is with directional punts.

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

It's time now to make this right.  Martin's crappy punt and long return against the Chefs damn near cost us the game.  Sign Araiza to the PS, have him hold for Bass again, and see how it goes.  First chance you get, cut Martin and activate Araiza.  It's the least we can do, considering that we're playing a pregnant girlfriend beater (allegedly).  Bring back Araiza.

Exactly.  Dude deserves it and so do we.  He is a good punter, ours sucks, we deserve to get something for our 6th pick

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, chongli said:

If he does go to the NFL, we get first dibs and he had better do a rookie contract or close to it.

And if he does come back to Buffalo, @Araiza Curse needs to change his user name so the curse can be lifted! 😅

I plan on doing exactly that. If he signs with the Bills, I will proclaim the curse lifted and will go back to my old name. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.