Calling it now: Bills are going to at least reach the AFCCG

Alphadawg7

@Royale with Cheese Thank you for that detailed answer. I still think that they should have come in to OBD last week for film study, etc. on Monday-Wednesday, and definitely should not have had off yesterday (if that’s what happened) because, you know, they just had 7 days prior off, AND THEY HAVE TO WIN FIVE STRAIGHT GAMES TO ENSURE GETTING IN TO THE PLAYOFFS.

But like I said elsewhere in here, we’ll see what happens Sunday, and then after that too.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

@Royale with Cheese Thank you for that detailed answer. I still think that they should have come in to OBD last week for film study, etc. on Monday-Wednesday, and definitely should not have had off yesterday (if that’s what happened) because, you know, they just had 7 days prior off, AND THEY HAVE TO WIN FIVE STRAIGHT GAMES TO ENSURE GETTING IN TO THE PLAYOFFS.

But like I said elsewhere in here, we’ll see what happens Sunday, and then after that too.

Keep in mind that since 2020, we have ended the seasons on at least 5 game win streak.  2021 at 7-6, the team didn’t practice on the bye week.

The players have Tablets with the playbook…we have seen that with all teams.   They can have Teams or Zooms meetings easily.  We don’t know what happens with them every hour of the day.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Keep in mind that since 2020, we have ended the season on at least 5 game win streak.  2021 at 7-6, the team didn’t practice on the bye week.

The players have Tablets with the playbook…we have seen that with all teams.   They can have Teams or Zooms meetings easily.  We don’t know what happens with them every hour of the day.

Well w Miller we do a little😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Did you bet it? It was +500 to make the playoffs. 

And you’re a good dude Alpha. You definitely have an extremely positive outlook. I bet a parlay the bills to win the division and the Sabres to make the playoffs. 😬 probably going to throw down a few beans on the bills to make the playoffs now. 

And of course if they get in, they easily could make the SB. I just can’t shake the Mac Jones griddy, the Zach Wilson loss, and their AFC record. They dug them a completely unnecessary hole. And it stinks because the AFC is hot poo.

Yeah, it’s still unreal they lost to Zack and Mac.  I was honestly pretty much viewing this as a lost season after the Denver loss and was just hoping it meant Dorsey would be fired at some point.  Then it happened next day, and the last 2 games changed my perspective and it started to feel like 2021 scenario again and things started to look more possible.  

Looking at it game by game I was like I am confident we will win that game.  I didn’t see a game I feel like (if you ignore our record) that we are really the underdog even though because of our record we will be.  Especially after watching as much content as I could regarding before and after Dorsey.  I don’t care what happens, the fact Dorsey is gone will make this season worth it as he was a major issue and had been since he arrived.  

And yes, I always make a few season bets beginning of year and I did also add on to them with some fresh ones this week with current odds for AFC conference winner (SB Birth), Super Bowl Win (almost +4000 right now), and Bills vs Niners SB opponents.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Yeah, the Dorsey not getting canned sooner really put the Bills into a hole where there is very little room for error.  Funny, the best thing to happen to this team was the 12 personnel on the field blunder that cost us the Denver game.  Had that not happened and we win on a missed FG by Denver, I am not convinced we still fire Dorsey the next day and had they not, there is probably no chance this team would have still made the playoffs had Dorsey finished the season here.  

And I could be wrong about Brady and this offense continuing to roll, but I have watched as much as I can on the differences and to me this is no fluke, this feels like the offense really is in a better position to most often play closer to its best.  Under Dorsey, unless things just went totally perfect, the offense just wasn't capable of consistency.  Since Brady, this offense looks like it has that fight it used to have, where it can make a mistake but come back punching and atone for it.  Under Dorsey, every mistake felt like something difficult for the offense to over come or bounce back from.  

Personally I think its VERY unlikely we have a shot to win our division.  I don't see Miami losing 2 of their next 4. 

It may or may not be a fluke.  If it is then its more so a fluke because they don't know Brady's tendencies yet and he should be adding new wrinkles every week anyways.  I don't think it is though.  This team has clearly executed better over the last two weeks.  Something Dorsey really only got out of them against a couple bottom feeders and Miami.

Key differences for me... Josh is executing better and looking more like himself.  Josh running the football again which is really what opens this offense up and gives an extra answer when other answers aren't there.  Seems to be an actual plan and not just calling plays and relying on perfect execution. 3rd and long under Dorsey seemed like we might as well punt every time.  Now I am back to feeling like Josh can make 3rd and forever again.  Not an over reliance on just Diggs.  Better mix of runs/passes not necessarily just one or the other.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

Players NEED the bye to let their bodies heal, clear their heads, refresh their minds.  Ask any current or former player and they will tell you just how important that short break is to them.  

It was actually a blessing (although not for my fantasy team as having Josh on a bye got me eliminated from playoffs in 2 of my leagues lol) for the Bills to have a bye this late.  It’s also why teams and players absolutely hate having a bye early in the season.  

Edited by Alphadawg7

Been a fun thread.  I really believe this is what is about to happen.  But if I’m wrong, then I’m wrong, at least Dorsey got fired so next season has more optimism.  But I’ve been mostly right about these “Calling it now” threads thus far, so like my chances :) 

Besides…Life is better when you take a risk on being right about being positive than being right about being negative anyway 😁

GO BILLS!  

Crush the Chiefs and they will come.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

They lost to Mac Jones are you all high ? 

The Bills always seem to play up or down to the level of their competition--I like our chances against the Chefs and Cowboys accordingly!  

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Been a fun thread.  I really believe this is what is about to happen.  But if I’m wrong, then I’m wrong, at least Dorsey got fired so next season has more optimism.  But I’ve been mostly right about these “Calling it now” threads thus far, so like my chances :) 

Besides…Life is better when you take a risk on being right about being positive than being right about being negative anyway 😁

GO BILLS!  

Crush the Chiefs and they will come.

I'm much, much more enthused about traveling to see this game than I was immediately following the Denver game, that's for sure! Despite losing to Philly, it's clear our O is getting it back together with a new play caller. The key to this game will be jumping out to an early and significant lead, so that any of McD's late game "boneheadedness" can't lose it for us! That said, it is noteworthy that Mahomes has had multiple opportunities to lead a GW or tying drive their last couple games, and come up short, FWIW.     

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

I am dead serious. Most people will always take the "easy way out." I've witnessed it firsthand over and over and over again in my 60+ years on this earth. What makes you think that pro athletes are any different? Many, MANY people in this country are of the current sentiment that having someone else pay their way through life (the easy way out) would be just fine. Most of those who feel that way are the younger generations (same age as most football players). Now don't get me wrong, the analogy isn't perfect because the athletes are mostly millionaires, and are in a vastly different/better position than those 20 and 30 somethings who live in Mommy's basement, but the idea of taking the easy way out is the same.

Do you really think that every single pro athlete has the burning desire and drive to "go all the way", and extend their taxing 6-month season even longer for a little extra cash? Do they seem like they go "all out" every week and every game? Do they come in on their week off for extra prep because they know they have to win 5 straight games to ensure a playoff berth? Did they do anything "extra" when they had the 10 days off before the Bengals game, or did they take Friday - Sunday off after the Thursday night game? C'mon man, get real.

Yes.  There may be a couple bad apples on the team that dont give a crap, but that is not the team.  Probably not even the important parts of the team.  These guys are playing their ass off every week and getting beat the hell up.  Zero chance this team doesn't still want to put it out all on the line and try and win a championship while they are still in position to do so.  If they were eliminated from playoffs already then I might agree, but they aren't.

16 hours ago, Buffalo619 said:

NFL standard of playing well is winning…a loss is a loss regardless of differential, weighted exactly the same. 

Yeah ok.  The team didn't play well in one of the greatest playoff games anyone has ever seen just because they lost.  Josh Allen didn't play well against Philly while also being the best player on the field.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

LOL indeed. Uh huh, right. Prove it. I mean, JA17 came right out before the start of the season and said something to the effect of “I’m not a big film guy.” Watching film to see what a defense (routinely) does is pretty high up on a QB’s list of things to study, to help him be successful. And he looked like crap in the first game of the year, and no, it wasn’t Dorsey’s fault.

Again, if they were serious about wanting to go 5-0 for the rest of the year, they would have held practice last week on Monday-Wednesday , but they didn’t.

Edit to state correct days that they could have practiced.

Yes because not being a big film guy is the same as not watching film at all. This comment has always been so over blown like most everything else around here.

This was debated heavily in another thread in here last week, and you’re right, most teams give the players the whole week off…..but, when you’re a team who needs to go 5-0 to get into the dance, maybe you go above and beyond?

or maybe getting healthy and reset the brain is more important than a couple extra days of practice can provide.  These guys are 13 weeks into a season without break that they get hit by mack trucks every week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

LOL indeed. Uh huh, right. Prove it. I mean, JA17 came right out before the start of the season and said something to the effect of “I’m not a big film guy.” Watching film to see what a defense (routinely) does is pretty high up on a QB’s list of things to study, to help him be successful. And he looked like crap in the first game of the year, and no, it wasn’t Dorsey’s fault.

Again, if they were serious about wanting to go 5-0 for the rest of the year, they would have held practice last week on Monday-Wednesday , but they didn’t.

Edit to state correct days that they could have practiced.

I'll bet that the coaches, esp. Brady, were still logging long hours fine tuning on gameplan wrinkles that they otherwise could not with the time normally afforded to teams between games. Then install with the players like a normal week when they come back!  

6 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yes because not being a big film guy is the same as not watching film at all. This comment has always been so over blown like most everything else around here.

or maybe getting healthy and reset the brain is more important than a couple extra days of practice can provide.  These guys are 13 weeks into a season without break that they get hit by mack trucks every week.

And that's not even what was said 😂😂

The question posed to Allen was 'are you a big film guy?' and he answered yes

Unsurprisingly that has come to mean he is not a big film guy lol

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Bob Jones said:

Even if they came to work those 3 days, that would only affect this football game.  Having to win 5 straight or seeing what happens after the Chiefs game has nothing to do with it.  They aren't going to study film of the next 5 teams.  Taking days off and resting the mind and body will have an affect on the rest of the season though.  You underestimate how important healing is.

Edited by Scott7975

8 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

And that's not even what was said 😂😂

The question posed to Allen was 'are you a big film guy?' and he answered yes

Unsurprisingly that has come to mean he is not a big film guy lol

Lol figures.  I never actually heard the comment and took it at face value that people weren't making ***** up.

23 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Bills are going to make the playoffs, and I actually believe like I did in 2021 when we were 6 games out that we are going to probably win out.  I know this will be split between the over optimistic crowd and the overly negative crowd, but I am not saying this to just say it.  In 2021 I thought the Bills figured something out in the 2nd half of the Bucs game and I started a thread saying we would win out and they did.  

This year, not saying it out of blind homerism, but I really do think this team is about to finish the season strong and likely win out and make the playoffs because I am fully convinced that this offense under Brady is not just a 2 game fling and is going to continue down the stretch.  

Ive been watching a lot of content on the Dorsey offense vs the differences in the Brady led offense, and its remarkable Dorsey kept his job as long as he did.  This offense IMHO has turned a corner that will stay the rest of the season.  Its now coming off a bye week to get even more settled into what Brady wants to do and tweaks and wrinkles they want to install.  So lets look at what is in store and why I feel this team is about to cook the next 5 weeks and enter the playoffs as maybe the hottest team in the AFC:

KC - Coming off a loss and an offense with no identity anymore.  The personnel grouping there is shockingly bad and this offense can no longer keep up with high powered offenses.  The thing that has saved KC this year has been the much improved defense, but that defense just got cooked by GB and took some injuries in that game too.  I think the Bills coming in off a bye, KC in an offensive rut, Rasul and Linval now more comfortable in our defense, and this just feels like a game the Bills win and probably win decisively.  

DAL - They are the Dolphins of the NFC - They struggle against the better teams in the league while boosting stats on bad teams.  Their "DPOY" just got torched by Seattle along with their whole defense, and that offense in Seattle is mediocre at best.  Dak on the road in Buffalo is a recipe for a down game.  I think because of Buffalos 6-6 record and early season offensive struggles that people see this game as more dangerous than it really is.  I actually think we are going to beat the Cowboys handedly.  Wouldn't surprise me if it looks a lot like what the Niners did to Dallas.   

LAC - Allen and this offense will drop over 40 on that defense, especially without Bosa.  Herbert and that offense can score too, and this might be a high scoring game, but Staley and the LAC are the best in the NFL at losing games, so even if they put a lot of points up I still think the Bills win by 2 scores.  

NE - Its New England - we arent losing to them twice.  Bottom 3 team in the NFL right now without question.

MIAMI - With Trevors ankle injury, and KC losing to GB and probably losing to us this week, the #1 seed could very well be locked down for Miami by week 17 and they would rest their starters for all or part of the game.  Either way, I do not expect Miami to have much to play for and we probably don't see their starters for more than a half.  BUT even if they do need to win and play the whole game, we always cook the Fish, so a dub either way in my eyes.  The key to beating Miami is take away Tuas first read and don't give up the big play, something the Bills have excelled at during the Tua-Hill era.    

I see 5 games, and I see 5 wins.  Negative crowd is gonna flame away, just like they did in 2021.  But I really do think this team is about to cook these last 5 weeks and that momentum will carry over into the post season where I don't see too much of a threat standing in the way to reach the AFCCG for the Bills.

With the offense humming and the defense integrating so much needed veteran reinforcements in Rasul and Linval, I think we are poised to make a run here.  I think 5-0 is quite possible, but even 4-1 may get the job done of getting in.  

I love your optimism and you make a compelling case for turning the season around but in all honesty I can’t envision this defense making a big stop against a quality QB. When you have a coach that plays to put the outcome of the game in the hands of a defense that has given up game winning drives on final possessions to Mack Jones, Tyrod Taylor, Russel Wilson, Trevor Lawrence and Jalen Hurts why do you think they can make stops against Mahomes, Prescott, Herbert or Tua. I know they can score enough but these defensive players and Sean can’t give objective fans a reason to believe.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm with you all the way, on how you feel post Dorsey, at least with the offense. Unfortunately overall a bit different.

My confidence in this team winning a close game, is at an all-time low. For some reason, we either make the wrong decision, or have a miscue at a critical time. 

Josh had an incredible game, but couldn't close the deal. Now 0-6 in overtime. 

McDermott's job was a lot easier. Just give Josh a chance. The way he was playing, to take the ball out of his hands was inexcusable. Easy decision, keep your timeout, and let your QB do amazing things. He was built for that exact type of moment. 20 seconds and two timeouts is a lot of time for Josh. McDermott has used aggression on D at the wrong time often times. I'm ok with getting that wrong at times, but keep that same aggression on both sides.

Last thing I'll address is the defense and their inability to make a stop. As much as I'm critical of McDermott, I feel it's been the construction of the defensive roster, that has cost us the most. The missed Elam pick, and the lack young talent in the secondary is hurting us. Hyde and Poyer really look old, slow and unathletic. When we were thriving on defense, it had a lot to do with Tre, Micah, and Poyer. Now it's an old and oft injured secondary.

Sorry to be a downer on your optimism. I'm typically more optimistic than this, but those are the things I'm having a tough time shaking.

3 minutes ago, Eastport bills said:

I love your optimism and you make a compelling case for turning the season around but in all honesty I can’t envision this defense making a big stop against a quality QB. When you have a coach that plays to put the outcome of the game in the hands of a defense that has given up game winning drives on final possessions to Mack Jones, Tyrod Taylor, Russel Wilson, Trevor Lawrence and Jalen Hurts why do you think they can make stops against Mahomes, Prescott, Herbert or Tua. I know they can score enough but these defensive players and Sean can’t give objective fans a reason to believe.

Well they already smashed Tua and Mahomes offense is in disarray.  Dak faded against better teams and will be on the road outside in Buffalo.  Herbert may score a lot, but Bills will be up multiple scores against that defense late.  

So yes, I think we will be fine mainly because in all 4 games I believe we will be up multiple scores late instead of a single score where a final stop is a must.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Allen2Moulds said:

I'm with you all the way, on how you feel post Dorsey, at least with the offense. Unfortunately overall a bit different.

My confidence in this team winning a close game, is at an all-time low. For some reason, we either make the wrong decision, or have a miscue at a critical time. 

Josh had an incredible game, but couldn't close the deal. Now 0-6 in overtime. 

McDermott's job was a lot easier. Just give Josh a chance. The way he was playing, to take the ball out of his hands was inexcusable. Easy decision, keep your timeout, and let your QB do amazing things. He was built for that exact type of moment. 20 seconds and two timeouts is a lot of time for Josh. McDermott has used aggression on D at the wrong time often times. I'm ok with getting that wrong at times, but keep that same aggression on both sides.

Last thing I'll address is the defense and their inability to make a stop. As much as I'm critical of McDermott, I feel it's been the construction of the defensive roster, that has cost us the most. The missed Elam pick, and the lack young talent in the secondary is hurting us. Hyde and Poyer really look old, slow and unathletic. When we were thriving on defense, it had a lot to do with Tre, Micah, and Poyer. Now it's an old and oft injured secondary.

Sorry to be a downer on your optimism. I'm typically more optimistic than this, but those are the things I'm having a tough time shaking.

I don’t feel a lot different than you, it’s more I think what people are missing is we had so many 1 score games this season because the offense stunk under Dorsey.  

Look at Jets week 1 vs Jets with Brady and Dorsey out for example.  

So I don’t blame anyone for PTSD on close games, but I don’t think we will have those close games where we need to lean on the D to close a game with how the offense has played if they can keep it up.  

Even the Eagles game came down to some offensive miscues that put our D in that position in OT to try and close out a win.

But now, 2 weeks of games and a bye for Brady to settle in and I think this O is going to be rolling rest of season and help take pressure off the D to close out games.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well they already smashed Tua and Mahomes offense is in disarray.  Dak faded against better teams and will be on the road outside in Buffalo.  Herbert may score a lot, but Bills will be up multiple scores against that defense late.  

So yes, I think we will be fine mainly because in all 4 games I believe we will be up multiple scores late instead of a single score where a final stop is a must.

Let’s get KC first and then I’ll buy in. Remember, they’ve dug themselves a big hole and now they must be perfect.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t feel a lot different than you, it’s more I think what people are missing is we had so many 1 score games this season because the offense stunk under Dorsey.  

So I don’t blame anyone for PTSD on close games, but I don’t think we will have those close games where we need to lean on the D to close a game with how the offense has played if they can keep it up.  

Even the Eagles game came down to some offensive miscues that put our D in that position in OT to try and close out a win.

But now, 2 weeks of games and a bye for Brady to settle in and I think this O is going to be rolling rest of season and help take pressure off the D to close out games.  

That's a good point, and you're right, I didn't factor that at all. 

Maybe a dominant win or two against a good team, and we can get our mojo back.  I'm a big believer in the part that psychology plays into sports.  If we do get in, and I believe we will.  We'll be as dangerous as ever.   

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/5/2023 at 2:08 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

Bills are going to make the playoffs, and I actually believe like I did in 2021 when we were 6 games out that we are going to probably win out.  I know this will be split between the over optimistic crowd and the overly negative crowd, but I am not saying this to just say it.  In 2021 I thought the Bills figured something out in the 2nd half of the Bucs game and I started a thread saying we would win out and they did.  

This year, not saying it out of blind homerism, but I really do think this team is about to finish the season strong and likely win out and make the playoffs because I am fully convinced that this offense under Brady is not just a 2 game fling and is going to continue down the stretch.  

Ive been watching a lot of content on the Dorsey offense vs the differences in the Brady led offense, and its remarkable Dorsey kept his job as long as he did.  This offense IMHO has turned a corner that will stay the rest of the season.  Its now coming off a bye week to get even more settled into what Brady wants to do and tweaks and wrinkles they want to install.  So lets look at what is in store and why I feel this team is about to cook the next 5 weeks and enter the playoffs as maybe the hottest team in the AFC:

KC - Coming off a loss and an offense with no identity anymore.  The personnel grouping there is shockingly bad and this offense can no longer keep up with high powered offenses.  The thing that has saved KC this year has been the much improved defense, but that defense just got cooked by GB and took some injuries in that game too.  I think the Bills coming in off a bye, KC in an offensive rut, Rasul and Linval now more comfortable in our defense, and this just feels like a game the Bills win and probably win decisively.  

DAL - They are the Dolphins of the NFC - They struggle against the better teams in the league while boosting stats on bad teams.  Their "DPOY" just got torched by Seattle along with their whole defense, and that offense in Seattle is mediocre at best.  Dak on the road in Buffalo is a recipe for a down game.  I think because of Buffalos 6-6 record and early season offensive struggles that people see this game as more dangerous than it really is.  I actually think we are going to beat the Cowboys handedly.  Wouldn't surprise me if it looks a lot like what the Niners did to Dallas.   

LAC - Allen and this offense will drop over 40 on that defense, especially without Bosa.  Herbert and that offense can score too, and this might be a high scoring game, but Staley and the LAC are the best in the NFL at losing games, so even if they put a lot of points up I still think the Bills win by 2 scores.  

NE - Its New England - we arent losing to them twice.  Bottom 3 team in the NFL right now without question.

MIAMI - With Trevors ankle injury, and KC losing to GB and probably losing to us this week, the #1 seed could very well be locked down for Miami by week 17 and they would rest their starters for all or part of the game.  Either way, I do not expect Miami to have much to play for and we probably don't see their starters for more than a half.  BUT even if they do need to win and play the whole game, we always cook the Fish, so a dub either way in my eyes.  The key to beating Miami is take away Tuas first read and don't give up the big play, something the Bills have excelled at during the Tua-Hill era.    

I see 5 games, and I see 5 wins.  Negative crowd is gonna flame away, just like they did in 2021.  But I really do think this team is about to cook these last 5 weeks and that momentum will carry over into the post season where I don't see too much of a threat standing in the way to reach the AFCCG for the Bills.

With the offense humming and the defense integrating so much needed veteran reinforcements in Rasul and Linval, I think we are poised to make a run here.  I think 5-0 is quite possible, but even 4-1 may get the job done of getting in.  

Defense will give up at least 30 in 4 of these games. And the coach sucks, will cost us multiple games 

33 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Jets game is the bad loss that was the offense fault. NE, DEN and Phi, all D

• Disagree 2

85% chance of missing the playoffs, those are not good odds. Add the fact the D can’t hold a lead to save their life and McD makes terrible decisions late, I cannot share your optimism here. Would be great, just highly unlikely they even get there 

hmmmm...

On 12/5/2023 at 3:25 PM, HappyDays said:

Man we are a 6-6 team. I appreciate the optimism but it's too late in the season for the team to fix its myriad of problems. Dorsey WAS a big problem and I'm happy to see him gone but the other issues are not fixable at this point in the season.

Just going off of pure math, it's incredibly unlikely we'll run the table. Here's how I see the odds of us winning each remaining game (you can bicker on the individual percentages, but I think most will find this fairly accurate):

Chiefs 50%

Cowboys 40%

Chargers 70%

Patriots 95%

Dolphins 50%

Statistically that means we are 6.65% likely to run the table... Even 4 wins against only our AFC opponents is just 16.625% likely.

I'll keep the hope alive until they're mathematically eliminated but realistically this is not our year.

No disrespect but these percentages have no value, are just your personal opinion and honestly do t make any sense.  

For example, we throttled Miami, and have held Tua and Hill in check the last 2 seasons.  Yet you have them at 50%?  

And more importantly, you’re using percentages on how you see it today.  We beat KC there is no way our odds of beating Dallas are just 40% in Buffalo against a Dallas team that has floundered against good teams and run up scores and stats on bad ones.  Dak outside in the elements is not the same Dak indoors against a weak team.  

So your 6% chance isn’t realistically accurate at all IMHO and is three to 4 times lower than any other professional predictor out there, including Vegas.  

Again, doesn’t mean it’s a lock either that we make playoffs, just saying this was a lot of numbers that really don’t have any base is actual statistics.

Yeah that’d be swell and yes the offense looks improved under Brady and yes Josh Allen is a superstar but… Sean no nuts McDermott is still the head coach. If any of these games are within one score late, he is going to blow it. It’s clockwork. So unless the Bills blow out all their remaining opponents, McD gunna find a way to McD unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nobody wants to face us in the playoffs!

We can write this on the tombstone for the 2023 Bills playoffless season.

• Disagree 1

On 12/5/2023 at 5:08 PM, Alphadawg7 said:

While its certainly reasonable they could not go 5-0...you analogy here is just pretty ridiculous.  They just destroyed the Jets for crying out loud in 3 quarters before they took the foot off the gas.  

We don't play Denver, we already played them and was the catalyst to fire Dorsey

Yeah, I realized that after I posted ... I meant the Chargers ... but still ...

On 12/5/2023 at 6:19 PM, BRH said:

"I don't know who we play in three weeks but I know we're gonna lose to them."

Yeah ... I realized after I posted ... Chargers ... Broncos... whatever 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.