AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

How dare the billionaire owners let this continue. Even from a purely self-serving perspective, why would you want to endanger your own assets by trotting them out on this field? The NFLPA should release a public message advising free agents not to sign with the Jets or Giants or any other team with a similar field unless this crap is fixed. Advise high draft picks not to sign with those teams. Something has to change.

those danged achilles tendons are a royal PIAS . It is a matter of physics they just snap like that. Hubby tore his when his heel went into a sprinkler head while playing soccer. Nothing the player can really do about it. sucks.

Edited by muppy

Just now, HappyDays said:

How dare the billionaire owners let this continue. Even from a purely self-serving perspective, why would you want to endanger your own assets by trotting them out on this field? The NFLPA should release a public message advising free agents not to sign with the Jets or Giants or any other team with a similar field unless this crap is fixed. Advise high draft picks not to sign with those teams. Something has to change.

They upgraded the turf in the offseason…something literally did change lol 

31 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Rob Johnson won some games, threw for 300 yards a couple times and rightfully should have won a playoff game in Tennessee. This is so much worse than him.

Hackett is a nepo-clown and rather than go for the QB who has more track record of success he went for the guy he has history with even though he's never done anything. Including in college.

I was referring to Boyle's "escapability". Rob Johnson had little to none either but was a far superior QB overall (as much as it pains me to compliment him). It was apparent very early in this game that Boyle was useless and the Jets offense looked much worse than when Wilson was in charge but that idiot Saleh had made his big move and instead of fixing his error he has stubbornly kept Boyle in the game.  Proving that Saleh is 2x as dumb as previously thought.

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They upgraded the turf in the offseason…something literally did change lol 

They need to get rid of turf entirely. Every player wants grass fields. It would improve the product over the course of a season with less season ending injuries to major players. It's a win/win situation for everybody.

Just now, dma0034 said:

Dear Jets, I'm a better QB than Boyle. Just dial me up. I haven't seen a pass today from him I couldn't make except the Pick Six and my throw wouldn't have been a pick six. I'll take the league minimum

You need an agent; they might offer you a percentage of ownership.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.