Week 11, Jest v. Bills - GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh gets his automatic game ball.  I'm revoking Stef's automatic game ball for the three drops in the first half, when the game was still in doubt.

Joe Brady - Called a pretty good game, overcame early stalls which resulted in FG's.  Committed to the run, and used Cook to the fullest.  Next week will be a much stiffer test in Philthadelphia.

"I'm Rick" James Cook",BIATCH!!" - Love watching this guy run, and run, and run some more.  The game is simple, just let Cook cook, and watch the wins pile up.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - The 81-yard TD ripped the Jest beating heart out of their chest and we showed it to them as they died.  Game over.  We'll forgive the earlier drop.  More Tupac and less Davis is a good thing.

Ty Johnson - Repped the 26 admirably today.  The TD on 4th and 2 was huge, and he ran hard all day while spelling Cook.  We have a monster RB stable, and we haven't even seen Playoff Lenny yet.

Tyrel Dodson - Three TFLs in the first half to set the tone, and the forced fumble that Rasul Douglas recovered.  I thought he was the best Bills defender on the field today.

Rasul Douglas - Broke the INT drought for the Bills and recovered the Dodson forced fumble, had good coverage throughout the game, and the final INT to completely snuff the Jest.  Fantastic pickup by McBeane.

Terrel Bernard - Dude was all over the field, sack and lots of tackles.  When Milano comes back, this will be the best LB duo in the NFL.

WHO YA GOT??

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh gets his automatic game ball.  I'm revoking Stef's automatic game ball for the three drops in the first half, when the game was still in doubt.

Joe Brady - Called a pretty good game, overcame early stalls which resulted in FG's.  Committed to the run, and used Cook to the fullest.  Next week will be a much stiffer test in Philthadelphia.

"I'm Rick" James Cook",BIATCH!!" - Love watching this guy run, and run, and run some more.  The game is simple, just let Cook cook, and watch the wins pile up.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - The 81-yard TD ripped the Jest beating heart out of their chest and we showed it to them as they died.  Game over.  We'll forgive the earlier drop.  More Tupac and less Davis is a good thing.

Ty Johnson - Repped the 26 admirably today.  The TD on 4th and 2 was huge, and he ran hard all day while spelling Cook.  We have a monster RB stable, and we haven't even seen Playoff Lenny yet.

Tyrel Dodson - Three TFLs in the first half to set the tone, and the forced fumble that Rasul Douglas recovered.  I thought he was the best Bills defender on the field today.

Rasul Douglas - Broke the INT drought for the Bills and recovered the Dodson forced fumble, had good coverage throughout the game, and the final INT to completely snuff the Jest.  Fantastic pickup by McBeane.

Terrel Bernard - Dude was all over the field, sack and lots of tackles.  When Milano comes back, this will be the best LB duo in the NFL.

WHO YA GOT??

Oliver

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It was basically overall full team performance all 3 phases.

2 phases.  Special teams is a problem.  Martin can’t punt the ball more than 35-40 yards.  Missed Extra point.  Fake punt that cost us 6 points.  Ain’t good enough.  Our special teams have been a net negative pretty much every game this season and even factoring in the kick return fumble recovery today.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

2 phases.  Special teams is a problem.  Martin can’t punt the ball more than 35-40 yards.  Missed Extra point.  Fake punt that cost us 6 points.  Ain’t good enough.  Our special teams have been a net negative pretty much every game this season and even factoring in the kick return fumble recovery today.  

Siran Neal made significant impact on JEST return game which is dangerous.  Returner was looking for Neal on return and still got nailed by him.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

And set the tone with an opening kickoff fumble recovery! 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

WHO YA GOT??

Douglas?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.