Fantasy Question

Dablitzkrieg

i'd take Stroud bcuz he's hot & is a lot cheaper for DFS purposes (if thats the fantasy you play). Easier to stack higher priced players around. Thats what my plan is at least. For regular fantasy: i'd still roll with Stroud. Arizona's defense is THE ONE to target. While Hurts very well could take that game over & do well, the odds are Houston will have an easier time. With Nico Collins, Tank Dell, Noah Brown, Dalton Schultz, all nice complimentary pieces this year. All were available in leagues if you were savvy enough to grab em, likely for free on the waiver wire.

These are not the Houston Texans of old. Pains me to say they're a rising team that should only get better.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

To me, most of the fun, and frustration, in fantasy football is making your own lineup decisions and enjoying the results.  I don’t understand people getting all over social media asking for advice.

I think the issue is when the questions are so close matchup wise.  The interesting ones are, for example, Philly D v. KC (I'm doing that) over something like starting the Jax D this week, which is "predicted" to put up better numbers.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I am starting Swift so Hurts because he will vulture away my TDs.

Lamar or Goff?

Currently starting the latter.

I like Goff man. He has weapons and looks really good. Been starting him for weeks, I'm 6-4..

Mitchell on Bal , or Najee? 

Mitchell looks so explosive and been dominant on limited touches, 

18 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

To me, most of the fun, and frustration, in fantasy football is making your own lineup decisions and enjoying the results.  I don’t understand people getting all over social media asking for advice.

Some people enjoy the social aspects of it. Discussing their teams, discussing lineups, talking prospects, etc.

2 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I like Goff man. He has weapons and looks really good. Been starting him for weeks, I'm 6-4..

Mitchell on Bal , or Najee? 

Mitchell looks so explosive and been dominant on limited touches, 

For context, I also have Sun God & Gibbs (re: Goff) and Flowers & Mitchell (re: Jackson).

To answer your question: Mitchell. He’s seemingly Achane 2.0 in a more run heavy offense. 

I was ecstatic to get him at waiver priority 5/12 this week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

For context, I also have Sun God & Gibbs (re: Goff) and Flowers & Mitchell (re: Jackson).

To answer your question: Mitchell. He’s seemingly Achane 2.0 in a more run heavy offense. 

I was ecstatic to get him at waiver priority 5/12 this week.

ya im going Mitchell,  also have Saquon and hes been limited so just in case he can't go. 

Ya i got him as 10/12 waiver. Got Kyren Williams too before week 1 cause I never believed in Akers. He'll be back next week thank God, that kid is a great runner

Edited by JerseyBills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.