Colts vs Patriots in Frankfurt GameDay thread

stuvian

Just now, VaMilBill said:

I mean they beat us. So I’m sure they will have a couple of upsets

The only bright spot on this team is Pop Douglas, all I want now is to see him, Boutte and Thorton play a lot. See who else is a good WR and who should be cut next year in a huge purge.. 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

They need a qb, full stop. Do NOT overthink this. That’s what bad teams do. 

I am not if they keep losing they will get one of the top two QBs.  (But a huge drop off after them and be a reach in the top 5) Then in the second round get a top OT or trade up and get one.. and with all the cap space sign a couple good WR to go with Douglas. The D is pretty good when healthy so not much needed there maybe another Edge with Judon. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo03 said:

I absolutely love to continue seeing Belichick fail without Brady just like he did before him. It makes me feel a certain way inside

I think he resigns or retires at the end of the year. Some team will want him and trade with NE to get him. 

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The defense we fielded that week was probably the least talented group the pats will see all season so it makes sense.

I don’t agree.

Patriots scored 17 points against a Commanders defense that we put 37 points on.

Patriots scored 17 points against a Dolphins defense that we hung nearly 50 points on.

Patriots scored (you guessed it) 17 points against a Raiders defense we put 38 points on.

Patriots scored 0 points against a Saints defense that gave up 26 points to the Bucs, 27 points to the Colts, 31 points to the Jags, etc.

Unless you’re telling me that we are in the worst defense in the NFL without Ed, Milano and Tre, then we simply played and coached like crap that final drive against NE.

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think he resigns or retires at the end of the year. Some team will want him and trade with NE to get him. 

I think he wants to keep coaching. I hope he goes to a place with a QB like the chargers so that way when he still fails, his d*ck riders will finally see. Although, I think they will still be in denial and say the game has "past him by" because they can't come to terms with reality lol

Edited by Buffalo03

What makes that Mac Jones even worse is 1. He had time and could have stepped into the throw instead of fading away like he did and 2. The guy was WIDE OPEN!!

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

I think he wants to keep coaching. I hope he goes to a place with a QB like the chargers so that way when he still fails, he d*ck riders will finally seem. Although, I think they will still be in denial and say the game has "past him by" because they can't come to terms with reality lol

Well the game could have passed him by he is 71 after all. He doesn’t have the drive or the drive he once had.

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

What makes that Mac Jones even worse is 1. He had time and could have stepped into the throw instead of fading away like he did and 2. The guy was WIDE OPEN!!

Well the game could have passed him by he is 71 after all. He doesn’t have the drive or the drive he once had.

He looks burnt out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.