Colts vs Patriots in Frankfurt GameDay thread

stuvian

No matter how terrible the pats are and how bad their offense looks at times…part of me wishes we could run it with Physicality like they do. In theory it should be even easier for us because the defense has to respect our passing game. Can’t load boxes. This is the element missing from our team IMO. I think it’s predominantly a mindset but hopefully Fournette can help.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Go Pats?

They have 7 losses .. let them rack up meaningless wins to keep them away from Caleb Williams / Drake Maye. 

We are going to need the Pats down the line here to help us out in games against other WC teams. The longer they can stay interested, the better for us

6 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

And because it's the only Colts game that most Bills fans will watch, WGR will be flooded with calls complaining about the Bills letting him go.

yup lol well only reason he's getting this much playing time is Downs who took that role is banged up 

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'll say this. Minshew is NOT a franchise QB, for sure. However if the Jets had signed him and used the money they did on Cobb and Lazard to help their OL...with what they have on defense I think they would have a 2 game lead in the AFCE 

eh. they'd  have limited weapons . Man if Allen didn't have 4 t.os we whoop em

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

The Patriots offense runs the same 10 plays over and over

Doesn’t help when you’re missing your best WR and your second best is playing with a bad ankle. I think JuJu is the only true veteran WR as well playing today. (Thorton is year 2 but he was on IR most of last year and heck this year) 

4 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Gifting them a 10-0 lead with the INT on Allen's first pass played a HUGE role.

Yup. Whether it’s Allen turnovers or the Defense being completely useless early in games, getting down quickly has been crushing in terms of game flow/game script. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.