Colts vs Patriots in Frankfurt GameDay thread

stuvian

Just now, stuvian said:

Watching how bad the Patriots have become makes you realize the enormous emotional and leadership impact Tom Brady had 

Simply put, the best that ever played the game. Couldn’t stand him but I have no problem tipping my cap to him.

Belichick was a losing coach before and after Brady. 

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

Seeing Bob Kraft hang his head in disappointment makes me happier than it should. But then again, it was the Germans who invented the word schadenfreude. 

Makes me think that he is strongly believing belichik needs to go. But you can’t fire him midseason like he’s Chan gailey or Rex Ryan 

1 minute ago, stuvian said:

Remember the 9-6 hockey game against the Eric Mangini led Browns? I was a season ticket holder back then 

Wasn’t it 6-3 where Derek Anderson was 2/17 for 11 yards and we lost? Roscoe Parrish fumbled a punt on our own 5. It was pathetic

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

He is a broken QB. He has been hit more than any other WB in the NFL the last 2 years. Every loss gets the Pats closer to his replacement.. although I’d be tempted trade down to get another 2nd and get a WB and OT 1st and 2nd round.. the line is horrid..

Assuming you guys have a high pick, you pretty much HAVE to take a QB. It'd be crazy not to. It's a good QB draft, and if they're top five, they'll have a shot at one.

6 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Makes me think that he is strongly believing belichik needs to go. But you can’t fire him midseason like he’s Chan gailey or Rex Ryan 

Wasn’t it 6-3 where Derek Anderson was 2/17 for 11 yards and we lost? Roscoe Parrish fumbled a punt on our own 5. It was pathetic

Weather was definitely a factor but yes. That game was putrid. Marshawn might have been the only bright spot. 

In fact, Roscoe single handily lost us that game. 

Edited by BBFL

Just now, dave mcbride said:

Assuming you guys have a high pick, you pretty much HAVE to take a QB. It'd be crazy not to. It's a good QB draft, and if they're top five, they'll have a shot at one.

It depends who is there when they pick.. the Michigan QB doesn’t throw enough to be worthy of a top 5 pick and if the top 2 off the board not sure who would be.. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.