Colts vs Patriots in Frankfurt GameDay thread

stuvian

21 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think that be a safer bet, I am waiting for Jones not to get back up. 

Oline stinks!

They actually were the healthiest on the O line in that game, and they had Bourne at WR.  Both are out today and god does it show.. 

outside of that bills game, he has looked like this all season. Any internal pressure and he starts looking down to either run or take a sack (usually the latter). He crumbles. He is a bad qb.

4 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

outside of that bills game, he has looked like this all season. Any internal pressure and he starts looking down to either run or take a sack (usually the latter). He crumbles. He is a bad qb.

He is a broken QB. He has been hit more than any other WB in the NFL the last 2 years. Every loss gets the Pats closer to his replacement.. although I’d be tempted trade down to get another 2nd and get a WB and OT 1st and 2nd round.. the line is horrid..

1 minute ago, DeltaDigital said:

only the bills can make mac jones look serviceable. smdh

The next game Brown hurt his ankle and still played last week but was a shell of himself. The RT has been better since Onwenu came back and they kicked him out there but he is playing hurt now as well.  The line has permanently broken Jones IMO he is now seeing ghosts.

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Minshew is determined to make sure New England wins this game.

All things considered, we should be happy about that. 

I’m not, of course. 

So you’re allowed to snap the ball before the chains are moved now?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.